Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleted the original tweets. But is still going on saying shoplifting is cool. Make it make sense!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
You copywrote blogs for the rehab clinic which failed to do a single thing about your toxic personality, Jack. It’s not exactly working with addicts on the frontline. Christ.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
So let’s support the junkies to crush the corporate billionaires by stealing products from their stores. Ok let’s walk through this, shop is losing money because of theft, shop closes, local people lose jobs, local people no longer have that supermarket facility. Yep hitting the corporate billionaires hard there Jack 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Jack, I’ve found the perfect anti capitalist utopia for you. Nobody will have to shoplift as certain comestibles are gratis, and there are ample resources for all.

55229984-A613-4D6C-9F0A-0F73332E7BF8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Is she saying....she worked in a rehab? Is that on the list? ( I don't know how to "read"Twitter...so maybe it's not her...)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.