Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in on this stealing malarky, as I’m also giving zero f*cks these days. Thinking Jack should get herself on Lorraine Kelly this week to chat about her plans for ethical stealing. Instead of ‘Super Savers’, which was quietly binned, she can triumphantly return with a new segment ‘Super Stealers’, Jack explaining the ethical items to steal, whilst a bemused Lorraine eggs her on, saying that’s wonderful, fantastic, brilliant, how has no one thought of this before. Might even pitch it myself to Lorraine, via email tomorrow, ensuring Jack is the presenter…absolute winner of a show 👍🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I used to work in a restaurant/bar in the mid 2000’s

when people would walk out with paying the owners decided the servers would have it taken out of their wages due to not being careful enough. It made us more careful for sure and I’m sure customers hated practically being jumped on the second they stood up at their tables.
I imagine the supermarkets will find a way to pass any theft into their staff.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Screenshot 2022-07-05 22.05.33.png

She's still RAGING about being called a capitalist which gives me an idea for a thread title: Jack Monroe Rampant Capitalist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 195
Untitled.png

Burglar Bill, Southend's most nefarious crook, stealing all the butter and turning it into pumbles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153
I mean, she will literally say anything to avoid answering her patreon subscribers won't she 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It's on Mumsnet. A poor mum stole Jacks wallet to feed her little kiddies and Jack went online to ask if she should phone social services on her.

See archived link https://archive.ph/9wIHU

ETA: Jack also went to the police! She's a snitch!

View attachment 1394967
Who needs a crime reference number to report a stolen or lost bank card?

Also, I’m on a grunk but just want to say, if I come to your house don’t ever even attempt to palm me off with Norpak, St Ivel Gold or any other sub-standard muck.
Here at Lazarus towers I would cut every imaginable corner if required to ensure there is a plentiful supply of Lurpak. There is simply nothing else that will do.
my mum tried to Norpak me last time I went to visit and let me tell you, she got short shrift.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Well this IS what Jack is endorsing, right? Superdrug is massive, they can afford to let all the sanitary towels just walk out the door!
I'm actually hooting about her condoning and recommending shoplifting. Woah. We're all getting desperate, but the answer isn't thievery.

She's worked for ten years campaigning, the situation got worse, her attitude got worse, and now her advice is literally the worse idea. Which chapter of the poverty book is all about five fingered discounts I wonder?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I like my butter rock solid with salt crystals in it #aspirational

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.