Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not now squiggle
1656764948238.png

eta, what's up with all these men? is this meant to be humour? I feel like I'm on LSD or something
1656765095392.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
The policewoman was the one who liked GIRLS, babe.

Assuming that anecdote was true (🙄), I wonder what she makes of Jack's regularly scheduled thot shots.
No Allegra was the one who liked GIRLS BABE. The policewoman was the one who Jack alleged had domestic abused her and stalked her in a buzzfeed article after Jack did sex work. Or that’s what I presumed from Jacks timeline, mind you Jacks timeline is a chronological wonder if the space time continuum that would have baffled Steve hawking. So who knows.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So OH’s mates have disinvited the crazy ex from the group dinner tonight then. I see.
Yes I reckon you are right about tonight - they had something planned with other people. Or yet another little trip away this weekend - possibly like the air bnb with his family. So she'll be dwelling on it all going ahead without her.

And if he was so marvellous, sensible and deliciously ordinary (or whatever it was) she should really give some serious thought as to why he ended things, instead of making out he just cruelly said she should seek help.

Reactions: 43
She could ask her dad to drive her home from the supermarket. She always acts like she has zero support network, I can’t imagine Southend is massive and it’s a few minutes out of his way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 45
My OH (I have an OH dontcha know, but don’t ask me about him as I shan’t tell you) asked me to get his ‘wallet-o’ out of my bag today 🤣 I started laughing and when he asked why, I just said, ‘Oh nothing, it’ll take too long to explain and you won’t find it funny. Forget it!’ Now I can’t actually remember where it came from. Was it just Mackie saying send doggos once?! I love it though. Send remindos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So she'll be dwelling on it all going ahead without her.
Hard to imagine their world carrying on without her when she's major main character syndrome.

I don't think she's as heart broken as she's making out, she's angry, absolutely seething. The Tinder plan back fired in so many ways. Lorraine was awful. She's lost OH now she's losing subs. She's going to kick off BIG TIME.

(Source-was once that very very very angry woman after a breakup.)

• Heart
Reactions: 59
No Allegra was the one who liked GIRLS BABE. The policewoman was the one who Jack alleged had domestic abused her and stalked her in a buzzfeed article after Jack did sex work. Or that’s what I presumed from Jacks timeline, mind you Jacks timeline is a chronological wonder if the space time continuum that would have baffled Steve hawking. So who knows.
No. The allegedly abusive one was her first fiancée, pre-SB, about whom we know nothing.

Jack's coming out post:

Screenshot_20220702-143428_Chrome.jpg

Timing fits - she & the policewoman broke up just before the Sainsbury's ad.

Coming out post also has this, presumably for Allegra:

Screenshot_20220702-143409_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Deleting holidays from the joint Google calendar? After what was it, two and a half minutes of relationship? Good god the pumble is real! I’ve been married 5 years, we have no joint calendars and still haven’t had a honeymoon because no money! The bleeping entitlement is off the scale…😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She totally think her name will pump up the prices. I’m surprised she hasn’t shared the link on Twitter but then again she’s only got one thing on there. I can only see the ‘bedding’ dress on there. Did someone buy the ‘snazzy’ shirt (or tit as I just accidentally wrote which is probably more accurate)?
Nope. Description was inaccurate *shrug*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1385835
Twitter is not really the place for this Jack.
Sorry but I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. She's done this one too many times, and well...yeah, whatever, get on with it. If any of you have ever had a narc in the family, you'll get where I'm coming from. I had to put up with tit many, many times in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've been married nearly 12 years. We don't have a joint outlook or Google calendar! Crikey the girl moves at warp speed in a relationship
I've been with my OH* (I have one, have I mentioned him?) for over 20 years and we spend 80% of our time saying variations of "What day are you off this week? Did you book off the x of the month? You haven't forgotten we've got a wedding/dinner/event on the such and such day have you?" 🙃

*I don't think I've ever referred to him as my OH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hard to imagine their world carrying on without her when she's major main character syndrome.

I don't think she's as heart broken as she's making out, she's angry, absolutely seething. The Tinder plan back fired in so many ways. Lorraine was awful. She's lost OH now she's losing subs. She's going to kick off BIG TIME.

(Source-was once that very very very angry woman after a breakup.)
This totally. She is furious and is tweeting all this crap to punish the people she thinks have wronged her. Nobody is as vengeful as an abandoned narc. I hope that everyone who has ever wronged her, or simply but strong boundaries in place, has her blocked or on mute for their sake.

I haven’t ever heard the boiling frog metaphor used for depression but I have heard it used many times in relation to abusive relationships. It definitely applied to relationships with narcissistic people. At the start when they are lovebombing the water is nice and cool so when all the power games and manipulation properly kicks off you’re sat there bewildered not trusting your own judgement. My sympathy is with her exes, friends, family (especially SB), various pets and plants/grass that were unfortunate enough to become bit players in the Monroe show.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
This totally. She is furious and is tweeting all this crap to punish the people she thinks have wronged her. Nobody is as vengeful as an abandoned narc. I hope that everyone who has ever wronged her, or simply but strong boundaries in place, has her blocked or on mute for their sake.

I haven’t ever heard the boiling frog metaphor used for depression but I have heard it used many times in relation to abusive relationships. It definitely applied to relationships with narcissistic people. At the start when they are lovebombing the water is nice and cool so when all the power games and manipulation properly kicks off you’re sat there bewildered not trusting your own judgement. My sympathy is with her exes, friends, family (especially SB), various pets and plants/grass that were unfortunate enough to become bit players in the Monroe show.

Fair play to whoever did call in a welfare check, she's definitely is dangerous waters. Even the crappy bungalow looks messier, like she's been trashing the place in a narc rage. She's had a lot of set backs in the last year, all deserved imo. I really don't think it's going to very pleasant when she finally snaps.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.