Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Boyo for the thread title, words from a squig.

Recap of last thread:
Jack wants to sell her clothes, who wants to buy them? Err, no she doesn’t want to donate them to a charity shop, wash your dang mouth out. And, of course she was planning on splitting it 50/50 with a charity, FFS, let her get the words out. Actually, you know what, to hell with this hellsite, she’s actually really busy with lots to do.

She posted a photo of her puppy chewing on her Doc Marten’s. Don’t you dare point out boundaries, folks. She wasn’t actually asking for advice.

She also made an appearance on Lorraine in a rather fetching raspberry pink blazer and advised people to wash their clothes with shampoo. The nation’s plumbers thanked her for the coming month’s work.

She made it to one year sober and Burglar Bill is very proud.

Please use the words 'thread title' when nominating one and read the wiki if you're new. Thankyoooou.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
"I do not have time to engage in the argument I started. I’m vvvvvv important and I’M BUSY!!"

What happened to zen AF, kumbaya, this too shall pass Jack? You need to relax in a bath of slow cooker salty bubble bath poured from a recycled juice bottle for extra feels, chum...ahhh, relax. 🛀

Why is she so hopeless at everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

The "stunning" Gaga de la bollock-sausage dress from the last thread needs to be brought here and admired.

Those Cumberlands reminded me of the things Iqbal much have seen. Nice touch! 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why doesn't she repurpose the old clothes for the puppy?
#clovishacks
giphy (73).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
My head has fully fallen off that she had production help during the amateur hour that was the Hellman’s debacle. She truly must have the opposite of the Midas touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hey lads, anyone wanna swap a bag of Winalot for a "grey" croptop and some ill-fitting shorts? I've just realised that the puppy i just bought after 10 year's careful consideration needs feeding and that costs £££ 🙈 #sendbonios #jacksacunt

• Haha
Reactions: 52
C842368E-4932-4CF9-A212-427BED2D3735.jpeg

I also get irritated at work, but I bite my tongue and remain professional because I have bills to pay and do not want the humiliation of losing my temper at work or in public.

Have you ever considered a similar approach Jack?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Coming from the Lorraine past to say - was the pink cord safari suit the same as the Titmas Diva.PDF one that was beige? Jack strikes me as the sort to buy it in every colour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
F57855D3-F0ED-476F-A26B-7092ED0C7B4A.jpeg

just bringing this over from the last thread…. The other day (week time has no meaning in Jacks world) she was joking about needing her nan to come over as it spurs her on because of herADHD and oh isn’t she quirky and funny. There has been a meme in ADHD groups about people with ADHD doing more cleaning ten mins before a home visit than months before and yes those of us ADHD laugh and recognise ourselves in that but we also recognise it’s bleeping exhausting and frustrating when you literally can not make yourself clean without some pressure and it’s not the fun quirk she makes out which is why it doesn’t always ring true

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.