Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not so heartbroken that she doesn't have the energy to like tweets threatening libel on people who accuse her of being a grifter, so I'm sure she'll rally.

Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 13.54.08.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
No. The allegedly abusive one was her first fiancée, pre-SB, about whom we know nothing.

Jack's coming out post:

View attachment 1385969

Timing fits - she & the policewoman broke up just before the Sainsbury's ad.

Coming out post also has this, presumably for Allegra:

View attachment 1385971

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't being sexually attracted to boobies and foofs a fundamental part of being a lesbian? Why would a lesbian be attracted to a woman who was planning a double mastectomy for anything other than health reasons? I'm baffled as to why she took such offence to it.

Also, has she shrunk? She says she is 5ft 3 in that article 🤔.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm somewhat surprised that Jack didn't take the boiled frog metaphor and make it her own.
Place the frog in some diluted tea, add some cream soda and some dried mixed herbs, softly gently shake then leave to stew for three days in the slow cooker. Remove then boil vigorously for 10 minutes to remove the toxins 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Last week - absolutely thirsting for a 69

This week - absolutely fizzing that her Patreon numbers are about to start with a 69

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't being sexually attracted to boobies and foofs a fundamental part of being a lesbian? Why would a lesbian be attracted to a woman who was planning a double mastectomy for anything other than health reasons? I'm baffled as to why she took such offence to it.

(No longer) attracted to boobies and foofs for next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As someone new to this thread I was super surprised to watch that del monte Instagram thing and see her personality after following her on Twitter. It’s like two completely different people

I actually feel quite bad for the one on the Instagram. She’s clearly super awkward and has literally zero sex appeal. I just want to pat her on the shoulder and ask if she’s ok. She looked so nervous. Then on Twitter you have this loud mouth, arrogant, always has something to say version of herself.

Was not expecting that at all, I’d only read about her and read her tweets. Despite being an hole, on Twitter she comes across so much more smooth in terms of wit and sounding vaguely interesting but god, I feel bad for anyone meeting her on tinder if pineapple witch is what you end up getting
Deceased at pineapple witch!
send del monteos

• Haha
Reactions: 37
has the dress sold as well? or has it been taken down?

wardrobe is showing as empty

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I am losing it at the Countryfile mention, mainly because I love Countryfile but it's not even remotely relevant to selling the damn shirt. Send rural life-os.
My most abiding memory of Countryfile (YEARS ago) is of John Craven talking to a farmer about sarcoptic mange mites. So, maybe the mange mites are the Jack-Clothing-Countryfile link?

Also a Welsh frau currently exiled in the USA far away from the green green grass of home. Send cawlo and bara brithos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I just watched that hilarious Hellman's video about the success of Jack's Insta lives. Amazing spin in action! It was particularly funny for me because 🔺️ a million years ago I may or may not have worked for one of the ad agencies involved 👀 and that video really sums up everything I hated about advertising, but fair play to them for proving that the old adage is wrong and you CAN polish a turd.

Anyway, I'd like to update this post https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-318-i-lie-for-a-living.30515/post-10071504 where I noted that Jack had at least 126 magnetic spice pots. We can now confirm that she has at least 135 (which, as they are sold in packs of 12, really means at least 144).

Top tip, Jack: if you want to buy a house someday, stop buying so much stuff constantly.

View attachment 1384301
I don't get paid for cooking or for what I write about cooking so can't be considered a professional, but I keep my herbs and spices in shoes boxes in a cupboard so that the light doesn't get to them and speed their deterioration. I know she got the idea of all these magnetic pots from Allegra's kitchen and was surprised that she stored hers exposed to the light too #irenashacks #sendcookscashos

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Living a life beyond my wildest dreams!*

*Alone, friendless, son at his dad’s, shuffling round Southend ASDA on a Saturday afternoon in a blazer that looks like an angry foreskin.

F832F12F-FA37-4E96-BB7C-25E44ACFEA3D.jpeg

tit like this is why Jack’s self-mythologising is so very toxic. No, squig, you thick duck, donations to Jack go to Jack, or the Cotswold Company, or Ugly-Hats-R-Us. Why would you send donations to the TT via this grift merchant when you could donate directly and the charity could gift aid it?!

People are SO bleeping THICK it absolutely mashes my skull.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

If true (huge caveat as always) it's made especially mad by the fact that she and the cop were together for even less time than she and Harold. So in the space of a few months with Jack: Will you marry me? / My toddler and I are moving in with you! / By the way, I'm trans and planning surgery! That's a lot to take on board in a relationship of less than 6 months. Plus there would have no doubt been a string of tall tales and bizarre claims...

Jack's height varies, but to be fair she did have quite the quiff at the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1385835
Twitter is not really the place for this Jack.

Go and do SOMETHING.

Not twatting around the crappy bungalow feeling sorry for yourself.

Not focusing on Tinder Twats who will most likely ghost you once they've googled and see you're a skint (allegedly) bunny boiler in search of 18 years of CMS payments and look about 20 years older in person compared to via facetune (if they ever had any interest in anything other than a quick ego boost before going home to the wife and kids)/weren't a predator.

Not focusing upon the people who were nice to you even when you were really rude to them because their son/brother/whatever was dating you no longer having to be polite.

Not focusing on SB (although that's hardly a new thing in itself) being at home with his Dad and family.

You've clearly got somebody already looking after the poor bloody Two Grand Content or you wouldn't be at the supermarket in the first place. Do something more useful than wafting around Asda's like a Smartprice Ghost.

Spend a fiver a week on going to a cheap gym. Put earphones in, be anonymous, don't speak to anybody. If your shoulder is hurting and you genuinely cannot do gentle, loadfree mobilisation exercises on the pec fly/rear delts (which any physio would advise you to try and keep doing to ensure you have some movement even with the condition you claim), do a leg and core session.

Book a course of swimming lessons and actually go to them. Even if you don't get as far as tearing up and down the fast lane, you'll learn how not to sink and moving in the gentle, supportive resistance of the water will give you some relief and a pleasing sensation similar to a weighted blanket. Have a bloody long shower afterwards, all free as you've already paid for it in your admission. Drink a large bottle of cold water afterwards.

Buy yourself a portion of chips on the way home as you'll be hungrier after swimming than from any other exercise known to woman (it's a genuine thing).

Then sit outside and enjoy the sunset and fresh air before getting some sleep (stay off your phone) or at most listening to an audio book. Nothing worthy. Nothing political. Just an audio book - Lord of the Rings, Watership Down, something that has a soothing voice and rhythm that you just switch off to. Or a running documentary - they're great for that because a lot of the foley is the sound of somebody running or designed to create a feeling of the ongoing process, rather than being thrilling or exciting. Or a Gaelic radio station - no idea what they're talking about, but it sounds nice.

Tune out the feelings of loss or resentment and DO SOMETHING.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Of course they were but how typically Jack to claim them because they were pleasant to her for Harold's sake. Honestly, you'd be terrified to chat to her at a bus stop in case she thought you were now her best friend.
It’s more of her being completely oblivious to her privilege

Holidays being deleted from the diary also buying own brand toiletries

Also why is this on her public Twitter why is she not texting friends

Because it is all an act

• Heart
Reactions: 35
and if she's sad about cancelling mini break plans, she could always take that squig up on his paris offer

fill up on croques monsieurs and forget all about harold's sad little cheese on toast

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Screenshot 2022-07-02 14.06.08.png

None of this has happened to Jack and given that it does happen to other people it's appalling that she's appropriating it for attention. Sorry but I've yet to see a single picture of Jack where I'd experience any confusion about her sex. If she's routinely being chased out the ladies by "confused and sometimes angry toilet attendants" it's probably to do with her being a bag shitter and not because they think she's a man.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Well at least cancelling all those mini breaks in the google calendar will save a few quid this year💰💰💰 Every cloud and all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.