Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we know the answer to this dear Geets.
Harold has definitely marked himself as safe from Jack Monroe on Facebook 🚩
I wonder if there’s some kind of Post Monroe Stress Disorder support group out there. Leggy, LJC and Mini currently comforting Harold as he mutters gibberish about mung beans and prunes.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
They were all his friends to begin with
Of course they were but how typically Jack to claim them because they were pleasant to her for Harold's sake. Honestly, you'd be terrified to chat to her at a bus stop in case she thought you were now her best friend.

Reactions: 47
Of course they were but how typically Jack to claim them because they were pleasant to her for Harold's sake. Honestly, you'd be terrified to chat to her at a bus stop in case she thought you were now her best friend.
Or tried to give you food.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I wonder if there’s some kind of Post Monroe Stress Disorder support group out there. Leggy, LJC and Mini currently comforting Harold as he mutters gibberish about mung beans and prunes.
Don't forget The Policewoman of blessed memory (can't remember what sin she committed, she insulted Jack or something)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw, having to delete holiday plans from the joint Google calendar. Poor Jack. Meanwhile, some can barely afford to make ends meet, let alone contemplate going on holiday.
I know. So sad.
meanwhile some fucker is pouring VO5 into their washing machine, not knowing the damage they’re about to cause and Jack has to delete an entry on a digital calendar.
🥺🗓🥺🗓🥺🗓🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
A major heartbreak and the piece by piece readjustment of a life is very, very telling.

the relationship was no more than 6m old. Perhaps the following of wedding dress and veil pages on Instagram, thepregnancy breadcrumbing, the references to in-laws, the references to outlaws, the constant OH’ing, the talk of forever homes, big cars, countless trips, fancy gifts on top of the Twitter rants, etc etc all paint a very overwhelming picture of what it’s like to be in the early days of a relationship with her.
Yeah it just seems like way too much. Even with the Tinder Teacher the other day she was making remarks about feelings and people buying hats. Even if completely meant in jest, it's still rather 😬.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
WHAT MORE COULD SHE POSSIBLY NEED TO BUY FROM THE SUPERMARKET??
If you’re lonely and live alone, going to the supermarket might be the only reason to leave the house. It might be the only human interaction (if you can call it that) you get that day.

ETA I know you were joking and I’m not saying you should feel sympathy or anything, but I think it is at least partly the reason for the regular, drawn out shopping trips.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If you’re lonely and live alone going to the supermarket might be the only reason to leave the house. It might be the only human interaction (if you can call it that) you get that day.
She could go to a coffee shop, leave her phone at home and sit and enjoy a few pages of a book with a slice of cake and a cuppa.
she could spend time with her son, enjoying the rock tumbler or the Lego flowers, or she could pop round to her parents or spaniel friends house surely.
there are a zillion things she could do rather than trudge round Asda looking at cheap beans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
So OH’s mates have disinvited the crazy ex from the group dinner tonight then. I see.

Look I’d feel for her if

1. She wasn’t a disingenuous bully
2. She’s 35 and it was a months long thing not years
3. I know how narcs be
4. Did I mention disingenuous bully?

She’d be terrible on HIGNFY, even if it has gone badly downhill over the last decade. She’s not got a quick wit and as we saw on DKL she takes banter as insult and gets super defensive

• Heart
Reactions: 43
For the love of God, Jack, get a bleeping online groceries delivery if you’re in pain. That’s what it’s there for. Stop being such a martyr. It’s so tiresome.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Don't forget The Policewoman of blessed memory (can't remember what sin she committed, she insulted Jack or something)
The policewoman was the one who liked GIRLS, babe.

Assuming that anecdote was true (🙄), I wonder what she makes of Jack's regularly scheduled thot shots.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So OH’s mates have disinvited the crazy ex from the group dinner tonight then. I see.

Look I’d feel for her if

1. She wasn’t a disingenuous bully
2. She’s 35 and it was a months long thing not years
3. I know how narcs be
4. Did I mention disingenuous bully?

She’d be terrible on HIGNFY, even if it has gone badly downhill over the last decade. She’s not got a quick wit and as we saw on DKL she takes banter as insult and gets super defensive
Paula Yates was a big enough car crash on HIGNFY. We don't need Jack to elevenife this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She could go to a coffee shop, leave her phone at home and sit and enjoy a few pages of a book with a slice of cake and a cuppa.
she could spend time with her son, enjoying the rock tumbler or the Lego flowers, or she could pop round to her parents or spaniel friends house surely.
there are a zillion things she could do rather than trudge round Asda looking at cheap beans.
She could. I’ve amended my post above before seeing your comment, but basically I think Jack uses these shops as a time filler more than anything else.

It reminds me of a relative who spends a chunk of time each day walking round Tesco. They wouldn’t leave the house otherwise and it doesn’t seem to occur to them to do something like visit a coffee shop, for whatever reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
bleeping hell Frauen. I need to do plant stuff and I can't now because. I am DEAD with all the Vinted malarkey. 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.