Jack Monroe #333 Bootsnack crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could go to Asda any day/time of the week, why choose the busiest time? Silly prune.

ETA-they had MORE mini breaks plnned? Damn, Jack, OH made bank on fugly hats. You're mourning the lost of lifestyle over the person, nice.
Yes. I think I said this before. She is in love with the idea of being with someone who has plenty of money and can invest in her. She is not mourning the loss of a relationship, she is mourning the loss of having someone and the opportunities they brought.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
View attachment 1385860

Making squigs feels guilty - check ✔
I think the phrase you were looking for is "It wasnt you. But thank you. Thank you for taking the time time to think of me. You have nothing to apologise for but I appreciate it."

Stop. Stop making it about yourself. Every. Time.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Never heard of the boiled frog thing so google. Ooft, wrong again, Jackie.

From Wiki-

The boiling frog is an apologue describing a frog being slowly boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. The story is often used as a metaphor for the inability or unwillingness of people to react to or be aware of sinister threats that arise gradually rather than suddenly.

While some 19th-century experiments suggested that the underlying premise is true if the heating is sufficiently gradual,[1][2] according to modern biologists the premise is false: a frog that is gradually heated will jump out.[3][4] Changing location is a natural thermoregulation strategy for frogs and other ectotherms, and is necessary for survival in the wild.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Who on earth intertwines their lives to such a massive degree after a few months?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Who on earth intertwines their lives to such a massive degree after a few months?
I think we know the answer to this dear Geets.
Harold has definitely marked himself as safe from Jack Monroe on Facebook 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Disgusting she’s got a joint calendar packed full of even more holidays abroad without her son. PLEASE get him a passport and PLEASE take him somewhere you head!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
They were all his friends to begin with
They're bloody glad Jack ain't turning up to theirs anymore in her pleather traaaaazers.

(I think OH-if real- dumped her just after the mini break to Holland. Only excuse for her trekking to Scotland and going to an awards do in a three day worn smelly tee.)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Joint Google calendar - too soon! My brother has been married for 8 years (and now separated) and didn’t have that!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.