Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boyo

VIP Member
While she’s quiet, I’ve hidden eight Pumbles in the Chaos Kitchen. Can you find them all?

C2B903FB-396E-4F92-A09F-6F447361BBCB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 173

jenny2603

VIP Member
Squig Wars have kicked off.

Screenshot 2022-07-03 00.50.14.png

Screenshot 2022-07-03 00.51.13.png

Clearly anyone who doesn't like Jack should SHUT THEIR LEGS.

Screenshot 2022-07-03 00.51.25.png

Screenshot 2022-07-03 00.51.38.png

Screenshot 2022-07-03 00.51.51.png

Screenshot 2022-07-03 00.58.07.png

FACTS ARE ABUSIVE.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 118

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Her lingering honk brings all the boys in scrubs to the chard and they're like, do I smell lard? Damn right, you do smell lard I could teach you but I have to charge 💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Boyo

VIP Member
Morning Ninnies! Boring Sunday? Fear not. Lose yourself in a Cable Wordsearch! Toot toot! 🥳

F988FFCD-FE75-4C52-A364-F7A2ED886614.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Boyo for the thread title, words from a squig.

Recap of last thread:
Jack wants to sell her clothes, who wants to buy them? Err, no she doesn’t want to donate them to a charity shop, wash your dang mouth out. And, of course she was planning on splitting it 50/50 with a charity, FFS, let her get the words out. Actually, you know what, to hell with this hellsite, she’s actually really busy with lots to do.

She posted a photo of her puppy chewing on her Doc Marten’s. Don’t you dare point out boundaries, folks. She wasn’t actually asking for advice.

She also made an appearance on Lorraine in a rather fetching raspberry pink blazer and advised people to wash their clothes with shampoo. The nation’s plumbers thanked her for the coming month’s work.

She made it to one year sober and Burglar Bill is very proud.

Please use the words 'thread title' when nominating one and read the wiki if you're new. Thankyoooou.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
View attachment 1385835
Twitter is not really the place for this Jack.

Go and do SOMETHING.

Not twatting around the shitty bungalow feeling sorry for yourself.

Not focusing on Tinder Twats who will most likely ghost you once they've googled and see you're a skint (allegedly) bunny boiler in search of 18 years of CMS payments and look about 20 years older in person compared to via facetune (if they ever had any interest in anything other than a quick ego boost before going home to the wife and kids)/weren't a predator.

Not focusing upon the people who were nice to you even when you were really rude to them because their son/brother/whatever was dating you no longer having to be polite.

Not focusing on SB (although that's hardly a new thing in itself) being at home with his Dad and family.

You've clearly got somebody already looking after the poor bloody Two Grand Content or you wouldn't be at the supermarket in the first place. Do something more useful than wafting around Asda's like a Smartprice Ghost.

Spend a fiver a week on going to a cheap gym. Put earphones in, be anonymous, don't speak to anybody. If your shoulder is hurting and you genuinely cannot do gentle, loadfree mobilisation exercises on the pec fly/rear delts (which any physio would advise you to try and keep doing to ensure you have some movement even with the condition you claim), do a leg and core session.

Book a course of swimming lessons and actually go to them. Even if you don't get as far as tearing up and down the fast lane, you'll learn how not to sink and moving in the gentle, supportive resistance of the water will give you some relief and a pleasing sensation similar to a weighted blanket. Have a bloody long shower afterwards, all free as you've already paid for it in your admission. Drink a large bottle of cold water afterwards.

Buy yourself a portion of chips on the way home as you'll be hungrier after swimming than from any other exercise known to woman (it's a genuine thing).

Then sit outside and enjoy the sunset and fresh air before getting some sleep (stay off your phone) or at most listening to an audio book. Nothing worthy. Nothing political. Just an audio book - Lord of the Rings, Watership Down, something that has a soothing voice and rhythm that you just switch off to. Or a running documentary - they're great for that because a lot of the foley is the sound of somebody running or designed to create a feeling of the ongoing process, rather than being thrilling or exciting. Or a Gaelic radio station - no idea what they're talking about, but it sounds nice.

Tune out the feelings of loss or resentment and DO SOMETHING.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
🚨 someone (a 20 something deadly social justice bore) was explaining the JM vimes boots index to their mum and elderly Nan in a Yorkshire based 🔺Gregg’s today and getting cross with them both 🚨

Me and t’Nan locked eyes and as she got up she said to me “she’s got a lot to learn.”

Nan are you here?
I repeat is greggs Nan here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
2A173931-EC71-4B57-B75C-44C94819B631.jpeg
I’m still so, err…impressed by Burglar Bill to “Down in the Tube Station at Midnight” Jack that I’ve decided to have a bash at this lark myself.

I am hardly going out on a (dangerous giant eucalyptus) limb when I say I believe the below to be a more realistic and truthful representation/self portrait of the subject than Ol Slopgoblin’s above.

C12B7075-33DF-4EE0-ACE3-75E547B78161.jpeg

….And, as I too RENT please also send Cashos to 1, Humid Street, Humid, The US of A so that I may buy a forever home for me and my smol husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
😂 I kept thinking my phone had frozen.
Poor Jack. Knowing full well 99.9% of the viewers were canallers. Yet having to be grateful anyone was watching.
It's a personal bugbear of mine when dialling into work calls and the organiser insists on waiting for more people to join. It's not a seance Barbara, just crack on and stop wasting my time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 92