Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those trousers are bleeping minging. For context I have cats including a ginger Tom so I get it. Sometimes you look a bleeping state. But would I put photos of me looking like a grubby bleeping state on twitter? No.

For context I've not posted a selfie since I went to the festival as even though I wasn't camping I took solid conditioner and my hair currently looks more frazzled than usual because that wasn't enough for my hair type

Edited to say that makes me sound really vain which I'm not but heat makes my hair go very curly and..... at the moment it's out of control

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope she gets her spayed as soon as, vets ask that female dogs that are not being bred from her done in their first year, pyos are expensive and dangerous illness that many female dogs can suffer from.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The upholstery in the pics looks like the Greater Anglia new train stock upholstery. I’ve never seen a bus with the same fabric. So that goes with the theory of pup being from Ipswich - today that journey is at least one train and at least one bus, around 2.5-3hrs in one direction. Poor little pup.

No friends to drive her there and back.
What sort of backyard breeder allows an unvaccinated puppy to be taken on a BUS?!

I could be wrong there, but as my family have only ever had pedigrees from proper breeders, or rescues, none of them would have been allowed to take the dog home on a bleeping bus.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I think it’s these ones. Laurie looks flat haired to me. Also if parents are both standard it’ll explain the long legs.

Poodles are the cleverest dogs after sheepdogs and when they’re understimulated they’re little twats. I highly doubt Jackie will be providing kanine krypton factor for Laurie once the novelty wears off. I hope she eats the corners off every Cotswold-branded item in the house.

BB45E759-872C-4E3D-91D9-FB13050CC933.jpeg
67265C59-6EB1-46C7-94E4-EE43F3071028.jpeg

Edit to crop pictures for ✨aesthetic✨ purposes

• Sad
Reactions: 29
1. You're all spot on
2. I like the idea of a dog, but I've accepted most dogs wouldn't be right for me, which is ok! Part of being a pet owner is accepting your goals and limitations, how big is your space, what do you want from the pet, what do you like about them, how much time do you have to spend... etc, it boggles my mind Jack's not doing that at her big age
3. That's not a "happy" cat by any stretch of the imagination Jack, FFS, learn to read animal body language I am BEGGING you

Also hoping puppy will be passed on quickly to someone who has done research and has time, money and structure to look after a dog

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.