Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vet checks aren't adequate. Golden doodle puppies and the sire and dam need genetic testing to provide some assurances about the likelihood of conditions that affect them. Any breeder failing to provide this and who lets their puppies go home on public transport are dodgy.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Could someone verify this long strike in the 1990s. I can't find anything about it.
My father was a fire fighter in the 90s (& an FBU rep) and I don’t remember it either. As far as I’m aware, there wasn’t a nationwide strike between 1977 and 2002. Maybe there was an Essex specific one. Will investigate!

Reactions: 26
Sorry but how are you too scared to overspend in the supermarket but a-okay signing up for the long-term financial commitment of dog ownership?

If you can't have contents insurance because pov trauma, what about pet insurance? What if she gets hurt and needs an emergency procedure?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh god. A puppy then. 😭😱 There's nothing I need to add because many of you have already said it, as I grunk onwards. I hope, one whiff of trouble, people come down on her like a ton if bricks. Dear Jacksie, I hope it shits in your pigskin hat, pisses on the rug of doom and howls all night from here to eternity because you're a cruel, needy
bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m not a doggo or a childo person because actually having to completely focus on someone else seems like hard work and I wouldn’t want to mess it up.
I can’t believe she has got this dog to cure all her issues. WTF is she thinking.

And not to be controversial but I think landlords should be able to refuse pets. Because of people like Jack, I bet the house is already bleeping stinking of cat piss and now dogs hit will be everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It was in 2002-2003. #forensic #laserfocused

Yep, I was in Year 9 when this happened and only remember it as a few of the kids in my class had firefighter parents, and for some reason that I can’t remember, it caused a huge drama in one of our lessons that resulted in a chair or two going across the room and narrowly missing my head.

She’s a fucken embarrassment and a huge Narc, proved yet again by another lie that she didn’t need to tell that was very simple to disprove.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why the hell is she saying the cat is fine with the doggo? It clearly bleeping is NOT.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Remember in March when her dream had been to have an axolotl?
I was weirdly only thinking about this yesterday! I have an aquarium that's currently empty and I was thinking about getting some more tropical fish at the weekend but then I thought to myself "don't be stupid Jombly, don't buy something that requires a heated tank when you're not yet sure how much the rising cost of electricity is going to affect the you!" Then I remembered Jack wanging on about axolotls while claiming her rent had bounced.

You'd think a poverty campaigner might be vaguely aware that right now might not be the best time to buy a new pet?! As someone said up-thread, she even agreed with her Martin Lewis Mate about this not that long ago. That was in relation to other people though of course, and rules don't apply to maverick Jackerick

Speaking of Martin Mate, when's the big monopoly match please? I need to pencil it in to my diary 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Why the hell is she saying the cat is fine with the doggo? It clearly bleeping is NOT.
Because she's a troll. That poor cat.

If I ever got a dog which I won't as I'm in a flat would I ever just fling two animals together? No

Poor Cooper. Yet again poor Cooper. Her behaviour is so unfair on him

Cooper has to be in charge? No no no

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'd say I wished she'd bought a hamster instead, but hamsters need to be let out for exercise, given toys to chew, fed, given quiet sleeping time in the day, etc.
She couldn't manage a teddy

• Sad
Reactions: 26
This is grim, Pet Jack pisses all over the other Jacks.

I don’t think I’ve ever sadded so many posts in one go. This is definitely going to end in tears

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I bleeping hope that dog gets looked after well, looks absolutely gorgeous. But also terrified. And Jesus mate don't take a puppy on what looks to be the back seat of an enviro 200 bus. Walk the poor thing home

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I was at work when I saw the dog post and it honestly ruined my day. My rescue dog is my kid and I would do anything for her. I have completely changed my life to accommodate her and make her as healthy and comfortable as possible. I can’t see Jack doing that. She can’t even change her life to accommodate her child.
With that said I hope Laurie shits all over that fugly rag rug.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.