Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skipped a few pages so may have been said already but the dog is a goldendoodle - she told someone in the comments under her pic of the 'puddle of puppies' - plus same breed as mine so instantly recognised. They need at least 2 long walks a day when older, there is no way she will give her what she needs.

ETA they aren't meant to wear harnesses at that age, their joints aren't fully formed. I'm so mad.

• Sad
Reactions: 64
Just saw her dog post on twitter 😡 I haven’t grunked yet so I know you’ll have all said the same but WHAT THE ACTUAL duck. Yea buying a puppy seems a great thing to do when you only have £19. I feel so bad for this poor dog 😞

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Is it a male dog? Do we know? Because when our son wanted a dog and fell in love with a boy pup, OH (he exists) and I sighed and eye rolled because they are much harder to toilet train in our experience. The urge to cock their legs everywhere is really strong and so easy for them! It's much more difficult than spotting the 'sniffing, prepare to squat' of female dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
1) Cooper looks v far from 'fine' in that photo, his eyes are enormous and you can see he is practically recoiling.

2) It took her enormous restraint not to get two of the puppies? No decent breeder, not one, would let you take two puppies from the same litter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
when I was working, Tunnel dog went to MIL or we paid for a doggy daycare (like a nursery 🙄) from 7-whenever we finished. #dogsarentcheap. When I got ill and stopped working we knew I wasn’t able to look after myself let alone her so we still paid (luckily we were still able to at the time) for her care. I wasn’t even leaving the bed/house at the time. Then lockdown came, Mrs T taught from home so the issue wasn’t there. By the time she went back to school I was well enough to look after her (still not 100% but she was part of the parcel that made me on the road to recovery) and the rest is history… what I am saying is

You cannot look after a dog if you are not mentally well. You need to be able to go for walks, feed and care for another living thing properly (much more so than cats), wash and check for injuries that dogs pick up much more easily than cats. She is not well. She categorically will not be able to care for that dog. I couldn’t. We paid for her to be looked after as though I was working until I could care for her. But we already had her, we had to make adjustments . Jack has made this decision to bring this dog into her traumatic life. She has put this defenceless animal in (in my opinion) harm’s way.
I love you’re honesty ITT and I’m so glad your beloved pooch played a big part in getting you to where you are today.

This is just classic Jack isn’t it? Always looking for something to change the way she feels, always happy to throw money at something. I hope she’s got somewhere for the dog to go to whenever she decides to go yomping anywhere. She’s one of the most selfish, self-centred people I’ve ever come across and nothing stops her doing what she wants.

It’ll be a therapet before too long and when it needs any sort of treatment, it’ll be a dog bowl she’s rattling. She’s absolutely vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
FFS, a bleeping dog 🤬🤬🤬

1. it will have cost a fortune
  2. goldendoodles are huge and will need A LOT of walking
  3. can’t be a coincidence that the harness is yellow to make it look like a support dog

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.