Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if we ever found a photo of him, but the Great Dane was called Jazz...
Gets you outside twice a day Jack??
If you've got a Goldendoodle you'll be needing to take it out more than twice a day!
Early morning because it's been awake since 5
Mid morning because it's chewing everything
Lunchtime because it just won't settle
Afternoon because the half hour nap recharged it
Evening because it's still bloody awake
Late night because now it's over-tired and just won't sit still for 2 minutes

I'm used to German Shepherds and bull breeds, but I'd never get anything mixed with a poodle as they're such hard work. Yet she has no-one to share this burden with! and it is a massive burden.
My gran used to have a poodle, and it was literally an unlimited source of bouncy energy. Bloody insane. Still miss the crazy bugger though, silly bastard bounced himself into the porch doorway and broke his back.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My sister has a goldendoodle, as cute as a teddy bear when it was a puppy, he can now stand on his back legs and put its paws on my shoulders (i'm 5'5") and clever enough to work out how to open doors to get to food. Good luck Jack!

Someone needs to do a new thread, I can't because I'm Smol/hurty/ouchy mouthed/pixie brained/have ADHD/have eaten a Pumble/Hyperfocused/unable to lie (I am none of these things I am LYING)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
😂😂😂 Omg Keith Lard. She was the equivalent of big Keith when she had the kitten. Expect her at a fire safety talk near you soon.
True story, I used to actually work with the real Keith Lard. Got to actually say he was a complete gent in real life and an animal lover in the non JM sense (ie he actually cared about them) Peter Kay had to pay him a small fortune in damages after that portrayal of him
On topic. She’s still an absolute weapon.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t think we‘ve commented enough on how much she’s facetuned herself here.

I’m adamant if I saw her in the street I wouldn’t know it’s her as she looks wildly different constantly.
You say that but she looks old and tired as duck there

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cat be like "meh duck off"

And wtf happened to your grass for christs sake. It's not meant to look like straw

Reactions: 32
True story, I used to actually work with the real Keith Lard. Got to actually say he was a complete gent in real life and an animal lover in the non JM sense (ie he actually cared about them) Peter Kay had to pay him a small fortune in damages after that portrayal of him
That disclaimer at the end of that phoenix nights episode had me almost peeing myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That poor cat. It doesn’t care how big it is, it’s a dog.
100% the dog is going to eat something it shouldn’t.

House rules when I was growing up was the dog was walked 4 times a day. Good luck with getting out twice.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.