Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's being cagey about the breed because she's bought a designer puppy and knows spending ££££ on a new dog isn't a great look for a person supposedly on the bones of their arse. Bet she wouldn't even entertain the idea of adopting a mongrel from a rescue centre.

Anyway, a couple of sane squigs amongst all the fawning. And one who refuses to open their eyes 🙄

View attachment 1359916View attachment 1359917View attachment 1359918View attachment 1359920
Jack is both poor now and has been poor but through her efforts is successful and able to finance a dog. Gotcha #maths

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Holy mother of God!
WTF!?!?
A dog! How bloody selfish of her.
So she always works 100+ hours a week, where will she find the time to walk poor pup, let alone ploughing in the hours of needed training?
Also, doesn’t she have SEVERE arthritis? How’s she going to hold the lead when dog is pulling to explore?
isn’t she poor? How did she buy this dog? How will she afford to feed it, especially decent quality food? How can she afford the vet fees for puppy jabs etc and pet insurance?

stupid bint!

• Sad
Reactions: 52
The puppy blues are real. She's in for a hard time. Good luck to both of them...
I didn't know this was a thing, but my ex-husband had exactly that a few weeks after getting our dog - 8 week old puppy who was chewing everything, howling through the night and messing up our brand new carpets, he had a complete meltdown and struggled to cope with it all. Jack is going to find it very hard going and pup will disappear within months (to a better home I hope).

Going back to Harold and the breakup, I'm so angry that she introduced SB to someone so quickly, considering she barely has her son with her, why did she let them meet so soon? She could have very easily had a relationship on her own time, selfish cow.

I've been split from ExH for 3 years and met my "OH" a year ago, I didn't let my daughter( similar age to SB) meet him until yesterday. I told her that I was seeing someone around 4 months ago and let her get used to the idea and then waited until she was ready to meet him. He came for tea, only stayed 2 hours and she was free to go back to her room anytime she felt like it. We are taking it gently and slowly, he will be coming again in 2 weeks and bring his (very well looked after) dog for her to meet. ExH on the other hand did it Jacks way and introduced Daughter to someone far too soon and suddenly which was unsettling and confusing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I thought Jack was off to the Glastonbury festival? Aren't you meant to stay with your dog for the first week of so?
This will scupper any other jaunts she will have as kennels are so expensive and are actually quite picky about the dog they keep. I know people who's dogs have been turned away. Dogs are a huge commitment and the commitment is 10+ years.

Reactions: 34
Coming from the past, have just seen the dog - omg she looks just like mine which has made me even angrier as I can imagine the difference her one's life will be to mine given her chaotic behaviour. I haven't been around here much lately because having a puppy is SO time consuming, an expensive massive commitment. I know I'm preaching to the choir here but what the actual F. That poor poor dog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Grunking but I'm glad landlords allow pets now. Was worried about these for years

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's one thing for her to drag people like LJC or Harold into her orbit but ultimately they have a choice and can escapé. It's quite another to keep bringing in pets that are dependent on her and end up discarded when they become inconvenient. duck you for doing this but I will at least laugh if you say Laurie's middle name is Driver.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Woofas and poochons? I seriously worry about these people. 🤷‍♀️ And why do they expect her to be therapy for Jack? She's a baby who needs nurturing.

1655833371111.png

1655833301791.png

Ok, this one wins! Hurrah! 😄

1655833589372.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I can't believe she brought it home on the bus. Poor thing must have been utterly overwhelmed. Not calm & chilled, overwhelmed and shut down.
The upholstery in the pics looks like the Greater Anglia new train stock upholstery. I’ve never seen a bus with the same fabric. So that goes with the theory of pup being from Ipswich - today that journey is at least one train and at least one bus, around 2.5-3hrs in one direction. Poor little pup.

No friends to drive her there and back.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.