Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Wow Jack I’m so glad you introduced your son to yet another lover who you’ve pushed away with your abysmal personality, so he’s experienced yet more upheaval in his twelve short years. Nice one, dickhead.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
Quality flounce ⭐⭐⭐⭐ imagine being 44 years old and behaving like that because your short-term imaginary boyfriend dumped you. Go and change your MSN name to something tragic and sign in and out repeatedly so he notices you, you actual child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134

Pavlova

VIP Member
Welcome dear ninnies one and all, to thread #326 where a few days and hours is like being in some kind of weird Jack Monroe warped space and time continuum. The thread title was nominated by @Orphan_Black with a brilliant 110 votes.

Our fave smol pixie took time out of her 120 hour working week to go on a weekend break to the Netherlands.
Much debate ensued as to whether she went on her own or with her OH (did you know she had an OH :cool:) - speculation continues as to whether OH (Harold) has LEFT.

Jack appeared at a voluntary sector conference in Scotland causing great alarm among our Scottish frau. The black tie evening do was equally entertaining as Jack turned up in her unwashed 3 day old pov outfit. We also had train chaos with a white knight squigg meeting her in London with a hand brace for ouchy thumb.

At the weekend, she mithered about her Landlady and the ginormous eucalytus tree in the back garden of the shitty bungalow to her 500k Twitter followers (hence the face-tuning of the sky and a legs n hammock thott shot). In the meantime, we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of a posse of Diet Coke-break tree surgeons to chop down said tree.

However this may well have happened already - if not, then a row from either Big Dave or the landlady-across-the-road - as Jack's Twitter account has disappeared/been deactivated. The Flying monkeys are desolate - one (and only one) of them mentioned it in a tweet.

Still no VBI, mention of payments to HMRC and we have the glories of Billy Bragg and Jack to look forward to at Glastonbury (if the trains are running and Peeky Mink is still active...). And LJC is living her best life this summer in California.

To quote @Switchstreetz who opened the last thread: Wiki is the pink button up there somewhere ⤴ have a read if you're new, and please include the words "thread title" in any nominations makes them easier to track down when it's time for the next thread. And no swearing - toot toot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
She's being cagey about the breed because she's bought a designer puppy and knows spending ££££ on a new dog isn't a great look for a person supposedly on the bones of their arse. Bet she wouldn't even entertain the idea of adopting a mongrel from a rescue centre.

Anyway, a couple of sane squigs amongst all the fawning. And one who refuses to open their eyes 🙄

Screenshot_20220621-182232_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220621-182119_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220621-182128_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220621-182135_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 121

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-06-20 15.39.21.png

Oh dear, that sounds awful. You should call the police about that. I think Jack would appreciate the support.

Screenshot 2022-06-20 15.38.39.png

The authorities really need to intervene here.

Screenshot 2022-06-20 15.37.47.png

I blame the Tories myself. Boris is scared of Jack.

Screenshot 2022-06-20 15.37.03.png

Who are these haters? They sound ace!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 118

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-06-20 16.09.31.png

"Yes, he's just off the phone now, Jean. I know, I know- no fool, like an old fool. He's on his way back over, I think he's learned his lesson. I just told him straight- that's your last voyage beyond my shores Captain Saveaho."

• Haha
Reactions: 116

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Jack, stop reading here and go phone your sponsor, your Mum or ANYONE you trust. This sort of thing should not be on your public, professional social media account of over 500k followers. No, not all of them have blue ticks but many of them may be vulnerable themselves and are equally or if not, more valid. Actually deactivate Twitter, take a breath then make a cup of tea then call someone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’ve been on a break from this galloping twat - but saw on Twitter that she’s been dumped for being a twat again. The canals reaction does not disappoint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I think OH definitely existed: even for Jack her dress sense has been truly terrible recently. She’s got that horrifying cuffed cargo jean* and pigskin flat cap look from someone and it’s almost certainly a Gen X male (citation: am married to one who would probably dress like a blind grunge vampire if I let him).

*yes jean in the singular a la Sali Hughes

I for one at shocked that a relationship between two people in recovery for less than a year - one of whom is an incurable narc - should have ended. Shocked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Worth adding that Jack bemoaned not being able to buy the shitty bungalow as it was worth £850k but if it was worth £530k she would buy it. With the £19 in her bank account.

ETA thanks @Pavlova you brave thread starting Frau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

MancBee

VIP Member
OH "Jack I think we are moving a bit fast"

Jack "What do you mean, I have usually moved in within a week. We are going slowly"

OH "Those holidays you took me on, my brother said you told everyone I paid. And those earrings you bought yourself"

Jack " Oh well I just wanted everyone to know how much you loved me"

OH "But I never bought you those things, or said I love you"

Jack "Semantics. Let's go to the Harvester for tea and talk things over. We can watch Eastenders when we get back"

OH "Sod off, my brother told me about that too. Thanks for the holidays, but I think it is time we called it a day"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104