Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at least she finally shut her legs.

(Hi to any lurkers. The above is meant as an ironic statement because according to Jackstory several people have told her to close her legs including her brother and a random lady on the street to the extent it has become a running joke on these threads. I am not a slut shamer. Enjoy your day x)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Lmfao. So that's what she's doing, Facetune obv, but then she's screenshotting the facetuned pics which reduces the image quality and so they appear even more blurred/smooth than the facetuned version. Absolutely bonkers. Jack you're so sad, and you're a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
My sister is “just a hairdresser”. I pointed out that she had a Level 3 qualification at 19 and I didn’t have one till I was 32 🥴 That entertained her a LOT. There’s no “just” about it. I can barely brush my own properly hair let alone cut, dye or style it.

Wonder if she counts childcare as a “menial” job…
Oh Jack.

Explain a polypeptide chain to me 😈👿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
"Extensive scarring from years of childhood surgery"

They did a few laser removal sessions on a birthmark. Disgusting over exaggeration there from Jack.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
Just a neverending stream of bullshit, isn't it? Exhausting. And the 'depression' has arrived just as she's meant to be doing a BBQ for SB.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Why was she seeing a mortgage advisor "many many years ago". Why would she not report the freaking imaginary mortgage advisor, because if he's asking this of her, he's asking similar (or worse) of other people. I mean I know it's shite but it's such unadulterated shite even for her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
She's both referenced me saying about cutting the grass with scissors, and not having time for nonsense.

Hi Jack, duck off, I don't want to be your friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
"Extensive scarring from years of childhood surgery"

They did a few laser removal sessions on a birthmark. Disgusting over exaggeration there from Jack.
Honestly, she's just a massive tool! She's lucky that she at least had the option to try laser surgery for what birthmarks she actually has (no idea as I've never seen them).
The birthmark I have on my leg is very visible.......yet I don't think anyone has ever really mentioned it 🤷‍♀️ I forget it's there tbh.
The scar I have on my face is because the only option available was with a knife (lasering etc didn't exist)......again I don't think anyone has ever questioned it, and yes it's visible. Nor do I blame my parents for it, as they went with the only option they had.
She's such a victim of every single incident in life that the rest of us just get on with without a second thought.:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.