Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by her insta, it looks like Louisa's off to California for the summer to teach at Stanford. Which is nice 😊
LJCeezus. Bit close for comfort for me 🔺
I wonder would she have been 'allowed' to take these opportunities whilst with Jack? Silly question 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Grunking but has anyone added “credit” to words Jack doesn’t understand?

She lives near an actual airport! Ok in fairness she would need to go all the way to Stanstead which is still Essex I think.
There’s an airport in Southend with direct flights to Glasgow on EasyJet. I’ll bet it costs less than the train and only takes an hour.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Yep, not a peep about the winners or nominees. You can find the winners here:

I had a look and learned about some great projects, such as community projects FeldyRoo, which was set up at the beginning of the pandemic to provide hot meals two times a day, free newspapers and a friendly chat for isolating residents in Highland Perthshire during both lockdowns. (I don;t know this project btw, only just read about them, but they seem very sympathetic)

You'd think a literal food expert would have something nice to say about that, but as usual, nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sorry, but even in “blazer on at all times schools” we had notes and emails go round saying, “tell them to take them off. It is too hot.” We were there for the kids ffs.

I am not saying she is lying here but that was 15 years ago and I would like to say things have moved in even further since then…

• Heart
Reactions: 62
she obviously had him Thursday night this week - it was fkng boiling yesterday too Jack, did you give a flying duck about him then or were you more concerned about your twitter?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
There’s an airport in Southend with direct flights to Glasgow on EasyJet. I’ll bet it costs less than the train and only takes an hour.
I have to say, i commend people for taking trains rather than domestic flights. I won't fault JM for training it rather than flying.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Smol boy is so smol Cooper could eat him, floppy hat n'ol.

(no shade to the kid, she's talking shite)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's an hole, that poor child. Teen years are bad enough without her flapping her mouth all over the place. I really feel for that kid, eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I have to say, i commend people for taking trains rather than domestic flights. I won't fault JM for training it rather than flying.
True. But if someone has such bad arthritis that they’re going to be in severe pain if seated hours on end, I wouldn’t judge them for taking a quick flight instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah and also, it may take an hour for the flight, but you have to factor in the time it takes to get to the airport, wait an hour or so for boarding, and get away from the airport once you've landed. I've generally found trains to England are far less stressful, because they take you straight into the city centre and you don't have to worry about anything else.

Reactions: 40
She’s really on one about teachers and schools now.

The reason you got 4.5 GCSEs Jack is because of you. Not because of the school or because of the uniform code or because one teacher did something bad to another pupil that had nothing to do with you. Start taking responsibility for your failings.

Stop dragging an exhausted sector through the mud.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Yeah and also, it may take an hour for the flight, but you have to factor in the time it takes to get to the airport, wait an hour or so for boarding, and get away from the airport once you've landed. I've generally found trains to England are far less stressful, because they take you straight into the city centre and you don't have to worry about anything else.
Also that, particularly if I have to go to London

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.