Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone real (not OH) put Jack in a safety deposit box and then accidentally on purpose drop the key in the Thames?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's absolute lunacy. Does Jack imagine teachers are sitting there watching children faint in the heat and roaring "KEEP YOUR BLAZERS ON"? Quite apart from anything else, I don't see a class full of children sweating into their blazers making for a particularly pleasant working environment for the teacher.
It doesn't, they stink especially year 9 boys. Blazers only get washed every blue moon too so boak as our ones are polyester.

I'm hot, other staff are hot, kids are hot.

NB. Some kids don't want to take their blazers off, some girls today were worried about having sweat patches under their arms, we encourage them, but at the end of the day their body their choice. No one is forced to do anything.

Do we remember when she got into trouble with that head teacher and had to apologize? she has duck all idea of what actually goes on in schools.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly she's a joke. A chaotic scattergun of shouty nothingness

POVERTY'S BAAAD! Here's my legs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Also... she's clearly on wifi there? Didn't she say she didn't have wifi the other month?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I've never used facetune and I'm almost two decades older than her. The most I ever do is change the colour of my selfie. She's incredibly insecure

I've never used facetune and I'm almost two decades older than her. The most I ever do is change the colour of my selfie. She's incredibly insecure

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just downloaded FaceTune2 and pricing structure below - don’t understand the diff between yearly @ £2.74 a month versus monthly @ £7.99 a month? 🤷🏻‍♀️

E98E082A-B141-40E7-98AC-573A02E31019.jpeg

FC612F8D-1C7C-4C91-B125-23629D3B09EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why doesn’t she borrow some gardening equipment from OH, her parents, her neighbours - or is that not attention seeking enough?

I hate the way she mentions OH and SB together so often like they are a unit. He’s your new boyfriend, gross.
She could pay a gardener
hire a mower
ask her dad
Ask sb's dad
ask her OH
her 'friends' mind you it’s probably too big a job for the brambly mice.

maybe she shouldn’t have neglected it. Mowing during heat/drought is the worst time to mow.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Another hard day's work for Jack. Double my patreon contribution.

Are her 30 mins on twitter nearly up?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's pissed off because she RENTS. If she didn't RENT she wouldn't have to go out on a boiling hot day and mow the lawn. She doesn't have what she needs because it was all stolen. Everyone is watching her doing it because she RENTS and she is WORKING CLASS and she is a thorn in their side with her tattoos and messy garden. She's POOR as well. So POOR that she can't afford garden tools despite the fact you can pick them up for very little in the supermarket. She is so so POOR she doesn't have a decent set of scissors despite being a famous cook. She has to use her son's craft scissors. Bent over, in this heat, with arthritis snipping the grass with her son's craft scissors. She is such a good person and so well-loved that Titchmarsh, Monty, along with various retail stores have all have been tweeted by her followers to send her freebies, because she is POOR and a victim of robbery. Did I translate that correctly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.