Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh she's going to kick shins
I'm the very nasally Jack Mon-roe and I'm here with my docs the colour of dog tit to give your shins a good kicking

Im a bit mad me. I call my teenage son small boy and I once sent him to school in a floppy hat in case he got heat stroke from sitting in a claaaaaasroom

I've got an OH too.

Absolute banger

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"I said it to Ed Milliband's FACE!". Mother of God, she's like a 10 year old regaling fictitious tales of how they stood up to School Bully
As if it was some sort of road to Damascus moment for Ed Miliband!

Ed at home right now remembering the innocent times he thought he knew it all until plucky young Jack shouted in his face, and from then on he knew the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Woah! Cost of Conservatives crisis! Saying that out load on tee vee is a ballsy move. Isn't she frightened she might get in trouble? This is going to be up there with the Sex Pistols on Bill Grundy!
Can't wait for her next Lorraine pre-record when she trots this zinger out. Cut back to Ms Kelly in the studio looking blankly down the camera as she cheerfully intones "that's nice, hen".

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She doesn't understand what austerity measures are, does she?

In government financial terms, austerity is when public spending is cut back to reduce the deficit and eventually the government debt.

We have increased the deficit and the debt dealing with the pandemic and now the crisis due to the war in Ukraine.

You can argue that the money is not being spent in the right places, but we are NOT following austerity measures.

Her understanding of government spending is embarrassing to say the least. She thinks it is like a household budget, the same as her hero, Thatcher.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
NEWLY ELECTED MP IN VIOLENT ATTACKS ON FIRST DAY OF PARLIAMENT.

Westminster: A controversial newly-elected MP has been arrested after a bizarre series of attacks on their colleagues. Independent MP for Southend-On-Sea, Jack Monroe, spent the first hour of the session kicking the shins of her peers.

Monroe, a colourful figure whose narrow election came after a string of financial scandals, insisted that this had been part of her policy from the start.

"I'll kick their shins!", she shouted. When asked for further comment, she said "I'll kick their f*cking shins in!"

It is not known how she added the asterisk into the sentence at this time.

Pressed on how this strategy would aid the disadvantaged for whom she claimed to speak, her only further comment was "White wing? Kicked Shins!"

Ms. Monroe is currently being held on remand, awaiting trial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Slogan Jack is back!
Looks like I picked a good day to take a days leave from my menial job. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did she mention it is bin day? So her neighbours (from detached houses) must be out sneering at her as she puts the bin out in her dressing gown then. I think they have a rota whose turn it is to sneer that week.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.