Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a BBQ to look forward to later though. She's texted her OH (she's got an OH, did you know that?) and SB, so it must be true. The best BBQ ever.
Probably got some good recipes from that banger of a cookbook Georgia Church Suppers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I really think it is. Probably a task to make a poster about someone campaigning for change.
I took part in some Scottish government workshops last year to evaluate the Autism Strategy ...from service users perspectives. They had an artist to produce this sort of bollocks. It actually appeared in the official Scottish government report...one for each workshop!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I think she thinks that this was a conference aimed at all volunteers rather than a conference for the ‘voluntary sector’ which is actually made up of a massive workforce of paid staff. I would have thought she might have picked this up given she attended the annual awards do😀
Imagine being a speaker at an event and having no clue who the audience is, she never fails to be spectacularly tit, does she?

Reactions: 39
OH duck OFF YOU SNOBBY GRAMMAR SCHOOL BINCH.

View attachment 1349158
Whet the duck is she talking about? Surely private schools are the gateway to a military career?

Nobody in my social circle was privately educated, few of us even went to a grammar, but we’re doing a hell of a lot better professionally than you, you raging snob.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
It's 8.20am Jack. I doubt you're going to wake anyone up but well done you for being awake this early x

View attachment 1349121
Lmaoooo this is exactly it, most people working a 9-5 will be up by 7 with the kids & probably already out by 8. Not everyone has only one night a week with theirs hun!

Also detached house? Garden? BBQ? Don’t most her donors think she’s in a high rise flat somewhere? 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Whet the duck is she talking about? Surely private schools are the gateway to a military career?

Nobody in my social circle was privately educated, few of us even went to a grammar, but we’re doing a hell of a lot better professionally than you, you raging snob.
Her brother is a military lad!

She has such a chip on her shoulder about everything.

Reactions: 33
She sounds completely deranged already today. Must be all those 26 hour working days taking their toll. Wonder how much she pays herself for mowing the garden and having a bbq?

My daughter’s school is absolutely tit hot on uniform. We got a text yesterday saying they’d let them take their blazers off; and they could leave them at home today. Daughter was whinging, as she wouldn’t have any pockets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
When Jack was harping on about how she’d thrown wild flower seeds down and they had taken over her garden I did point out that it’s part of a rental contract to keep the garden tidy and maintained.
HIYA JACK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There can’t be anything more menial than grifting money from middle class sycophants and the poor. She’s so vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.