Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0825 and i'm still half asleep, but i've already learned that there's lawnmowers that need to be charged

sounds kinda, idk... fancy 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Keep him at home - it’s 2 days of hot weather! Get a grip!

They didn’t have water fountains when I was at high school, but they have these fancy buildings that don’t look like schools!

Reactions: 28
Shuffles feet Britishly over to Food and Drink.
She's already pissed me off and it's only 8.30.😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Ahh, I misunderstood her previous tweet. Sorry m'lud. Not used to jack indicating she's going to do work.

Going to cut all of the lovely wildflowers is she?

Glad the arthritis has cleared up enough for her to mow.
I thought the mower was stolen? Also the size of her garden, a rechargeable will be useless, especially as she rarely mows 🙄

edited to say I see it has reached meadow proportions

Reactions: 29
To be fair when the council cut grass in my area they do it early but just cut the bleeping grass. It's just more attention seeking.

Btw it's not 31 degrees until 3pm you rocket.
Plus. Is her son out doing lessons on the grass the absolute moron?

Air con? Is he on an all inclusive holiday in Majorca?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So Jack is shocked that both her neighbours are up and about at gone 8am 😂 FFS, most of my neighbours seem to be up and out by 7am for that thing called work!

Perhaps big D has a big mower she can borrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The same website you were asking for paypal donations to get fixed, you mean?

Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 08.32.46.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
While the entire country swelters in offices, schools, and hospitals, getting the duck on with it despite the weather, Jack ‘tip jar’ Monroe will spend the day swanning around the bungalow with many expensive fans, occasionally taking time out of her busy schedule of tweeting ‘tories bad’ to take a siesta. Ah to live the life of a grifter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I was going to say the same thing - for one split second I thought she was going to thank them all for their hard work, for everything they did for their communities, but no. It was just about HER. Selfish witch!!!! 🤬

Also, why hasn't anyone tweeted the Guardian, quoting her tweet about paying buttons, and bollocked them for not paying decent remuneration to their writers (I use the term loosely)? I would LOVE to see their response! 🧐🧐🧐
some people may have emailed the guardian and included this as part of their correspondence

Also she must be feeling much better from her RA if she’s dicking about with a lawnmower

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve worked in several schools. When it gets really hot they can take blazers and ties off and there is a cold, filtered water station.
Why on earth would a teenage boy wear a floppy hat to school?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
So, hottest day of the year and Jack wants to strim and mow her large garden??

The same Jack that was delirious with shoulder pain only yesterday?

Oh do duck off!!

(Didn't her mower get stolen anyway??)
She's saying this so squgs will be worried about her. And give her money.

Reactions: 26
When I was at school girls had to wear skirts all year round now I see girls in leggings, trousers, converse. The only uniform they have to wear is shirt tie and a blazer.

She's talking complete mince as per usual

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.