Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220617-090154_Twitter.jpg

I can't wait to see how she somehow turns BBQ food into slop. Hope it isn't too difficult for her in her shoulder brace and with her withered arthritic claw.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
The same website you were asking for paypal donations to get fixed, you mean?

View attachment 1349142
Erm Jack, you do know websites can be done remotely don't you? You don't have to wait for someone to come to your house?
Although, if you really wanted it 'fixed' you could just PAY someone to do the work. Remember the other day when you were bitching about not being paid for your work??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
If they do I hope they see the red flags 🚩
I'm sure they're already more than aware of her...

I live in the sub tropics. It's hot, even our Dry (cooler) season is hot. Admittedly our uniforms are normally a light sport shirt and shorts, but no middle school aged child is taking a floppy hat and four bottles of water. Primary schools have a bucket hat as part of their uniform, but it's just not a thing beyond that

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Erm Jack, you do know websites can be done remotely don't you? You don't have to wait for someone to come to your house?
Although, if you really wanted it 'fixed' you could just PAY someone to do the work. Remember the other day when you were bitching about not being paid for your work??
Maybe she can pay him in grass clippings?

Also, is it just me or is she getting more replies from people who know her irl recently? I wonder what that will do to the more outrageous lies?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her tweet shows what she truly thinks about the worth of the armed forces and 'menial jobs'. Interesting that she doesn't see the armed forces might be deemed aspirational by a lot of youngsters. bleeping snob. No job is menial labour. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. All labour requires skill; we just don't - or won't- see that skill. People's hard work cannot by definition lack prestige if you truly value that labour. The problem is not being paid enough for doing it, poor working conditions and a lack of respect from people like her whose disdain drips from every word.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
Oh noes, SB's school is trying to kill its pupils.

View attachment 1349073
Sure, sure. We're also on the South Coast with kids at Grammar 🔺️ in blazers. One school has said that the children can come in in PE clothes and the other is allowing them to remove blazers. I mean, some schools are strict but they're not stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her tweet shows what she truly thinks about the worth of the armed forces and 'menial jobs'. bleeping snob. No job is menial labour. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. All labour requires skill; we just don't - or won't- see that skill. The problem is not being paid enough for doing it, poor working conditions and a lack of respect from people like her whose disdain drips from every word.
Yes this, totally, but also it shows her disdain for non-private schools. It's ALSO really idiotic of course and doesn't stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny. Like the private schools I grew up nearby were so much more into uniforms than the state schools, so ....... 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
duck off that SB is there, he wouldn't have made it to school on time if he was.

And no school enforces the policy of blazers on in a heatwave. Are you that thick, Jack? It's too hot for this nonsense so early in the day. Go get a pair of scissors and go cut your grass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Watergate anniversary today. Celebrate with us Jack. What chaos have you got today?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When I was at high school 30 plus years ago we didn't need to wear our blazers in the classroom. If my mum had ever sent me to school in a floppy hat there would have been wars

She's a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The cycle of Jack

*Mini-break Jack
* Poverty Jack
* Cross patch Jack (don’t say she’s not poor, pal)
* lil’ grifty Jack
* sad Jack
* Cat jack
* Dubious anecdotes Jack
* Cross patch Jack 2.0
* Food Jack
* No money to spend on food 😢 Jack
* So much emotional labour in buying food Jack
* Clumsily nuzzling innocent in laws Jack
* Sad Jack (prepping for a mini break)

And repeat
So grateful we get less of food Jack just now. Makes it all a little more bearable to not see her little dishes of depression

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would say that she is overwhelmed with shame about her 'oddness'. This drives her narcissism.

Reactions: 26
So grateful we get less of food Jack just now. Makes it all a little more bearable to not see her little dishes of depression
C'mon, pal, you know you're excited for BBQ Jack. Bollock sausages burnt on the outside whilst raw in the middle, nice. Sling a goat's leg on there too, Jack. Sizzle Sizzle Toot Toot.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
There's a BBQ to look forward to later though. She's texted her OH (she's got an OH, did you know that?) and SB, so it must be true. The best BBQ ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.