Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case anyone has these ingredients -
"roast chicken scraps thumbed off the carcass, chicken stock, a can of chickpeas plus minus the goop, red pepper, tiny tomatoes cut into even tinier pieces, lemon + Greek cheese"
It would be cheaper and far, far more delicious (and take under 10 hours) to just serve that with bulgur wheat or similar (use the chicken stock to soak the bulgur in). You're welcome 🥰
Not that I want to start a pile-on or anything, but this was a serious suggestion so HOW DARE YOU MAKE A SICK FACE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
My Gran keeps emailing me saying how I need to budget and go without when I move into my new house because it’s £125 a month more rent than my old house, I need to to cut my cloth accordingly and I’m like…

I already go without, I have done for years. I don’t have nice things, being poor isn’t bleeping new to me, I know where every penny has to go and some months I just don’t have enough, and it will only happen more often and me a bigger deficit - I can’t cut cloth that I no longer fucken have because everything is going up far too fast.

As ever, Jack is a clueless, embarrassing moron and I’m exhausting from cringing inside out multiple times a day at her Twitter feed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Where is OH? I thought he was due round to softly gently coax her into his big car for a trip to hospital / dentist / other medical facility for her ouchy mouth grapefruit ankle?

Oh yes that's right. He doesn't exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
[QUOTE="hellosailor⚓, post: 9952562, member: 329244] Somehow saying that out loud makes you a Tory these days though.[/QUOTE]

Unless it’s Jack doing it, then it’s fine.

How do her fans believe that All Poors are chancellor level budgeters, but also need Jack to teach them how to prepare and eat a tin of baked beans?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm just too TIRED to think about Jack thumbing a carcass this morning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
So what I'm getting from this Twitter schedule thing is that everything she says she's done, she hasn't, and everything she says she hasn't done she actually has..

Weirdly it makes sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can I retract my recent comment about her moving to Cyprus and becoming a goat herder? M'Lud?

I think she might be looking at renting a business premises and opening a cafe/restaurant 👀.
I would LOVE this to be true. Cabal comedy food for days

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Depends on what part of the chicken it is, but it will be dry af if you cook it for another 10 hours! 👞

Reactions: 22
I'm tit at budgeting btw.

I just can't make the £970 a month stretch to become £1500 a month, I'm doing it wrong somehow.. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Jack's recipe descriptions should be compiled and published as a Roald Dahl-style book of disgusting stories for children
He already did Horrible Recipes it’s probably where she got all her ideas from. After That Man and Mom anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apologies as this has likely been spotted already but that last sentence…could ask the same about the Teemill donation eh

View attachment 1293933
I simply don't understand why she doesn't tell her fans what money she has raised and where it has gone to. It seemed to me that she grudgingly revealed the moneies due to the Trussel Trust after much poking and nudging form people on Twitter. Although you shouldn't boast about good deeds, her fundraising would massively raise her profile, help get her more awards and work, and make those who despise her acknowledge that she is able to do one good thing at least.

So why on earth won't she say where the rest of the Temmil cash has gone? WHY?!

Reactions: 38
Leapt out of bed on her broken ankle. You’d think her arthritis mega-meds would work on her ouchy mouth too.

Just a question, has she posted a single recipe this year?

I’m starting to think she deleted the last few years of her website because she’d only done like four recipes in the whole of that time because she’s a lazy grifting bleep and two years ago the blog was still being regularly updated (maybe by Caroline with the hands before she LEFT)

• Wow
Oh duck right off. All about her. No one needs bleeping jam on their bleeping toast. Not in the mood for her right now.
She actually looks like someone off Jeremy Kyle now. Why does she look like she's going to kick someone's head in shark-eye wise?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There’s something not the full ticket with her to feel nothing about wearing £2k earrings to do paid media work in a foodbank she’s used to build her monetised brand. It’s a sickness.

Like even when the Kardashian Jenners or any real housewives franchise goes to do charitable work they’ll largely dress down in Nike-level brand athleisure because the alternative is grotesque.
I hate those earrings with a passion. They are ugly and very over the top. They often said you can't breed class well they certainly didn't with her. She looks tacky and to wear something worth so much to talk to people that literally cannot afford to put bread on the table is sick. In my opinion. Know your audience pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She’s the urban wasteman, baby
She’s got slop
She grifts everything she needs

She’s the urban wasteman, baby
She can’t write
She claims she’s no wi-fi
Just seen this 🤣 I was wondering if another frau would re write the song.
I thought Jack burned her bridges with BBC, so how come she is on their radio? Or did she do that piece for them, have a follow up for a potential series and was then rejected? Hence the narc tantrum that followed?

I feel really sorry for the food bank users that were inflicted with the presence Norma Desmond Monroe. She would have acted like a big star, swanning in with her massive earrings swinging about and only deigning to interact with a pov when the cameras were rolling. Its all an act. She pretends to give a bagged tit when in reality these opportunities are stepping stones that lead to a pool full of money that she could swim in. Jack wants banknotes to keep her warm at night, not the warmth of another human being.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.