Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's far too lazy and work-shy for something like that IMHO.
I'm grasping at straws here lads that it's something meaningful. I don't know what I was thinking 😂. My friend runs a meal club using collected excess food. It's a full time job. She works full time too, in a 'proper' job.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's far too lazy and work-shy for something like that IMHO.
But she works 100 hour weeks!

I think its a good call - Jack will think it is a licence to print money but will really be a heck of a lot of work. Not to mention red tape. The food hygiene inspectors will have a field day. Someone in the local area was awarded zero because he refused to let them in, swearing at them - which is ~literally~ what you'd imagine Jack would do!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm hoping that Nigella the Enabler has gotten her a gig in Australia. 🙏🙏🙏 Would be ideal for her old arthritic bones.

Westcliff - following in the family footsteps?
Good luck to Jack if she's heading Down Under! It's winter in a few days and the bottom half of Oz is about to be hit with a huge cold front. If she does come here I can gift her with the genuine kangaroo bollocks bottle opener my husband was #gifted for his
30th. Been dying to get rid of it for years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Let's not get carried away here guys. Remember the gig of a lifetime?

Screenshot_20220525-215327_Twitter.jpg

This will be, no doubt, even more underwhelming than the Sticky Brown Poo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Let's not get carried away here guys. Remember the gig of a lifetime?

View attachment 1294122

This will be, no doubt, even more underwhelming than the Sticky Brown Poo.
Also, let's remember the great opportunity which was 10 years in the making, a culmination of her life's work, turned out to be the four 3 minute slots on Lorraine. The recipes for which the web team couldn't even be bothered to upload.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The phrase "album drop" just came into my head 🥺 Hopefully I've now hexed any possibility of Music Jack (possibly with SB backing on spoons)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many gigs of a lifetime can one woman fail to get? Her incompetence is almost impressive.

And if my name becomes a synonym for vulgarity I will howl and claw at the floor. Now duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Thing is she doesn't even do any of the sharing - no mention of slop squad, barely a mention of the awards (pretended she was just attending?!), no mention of superdrug, one or two posts for the netflix and twitter collabs... I mean what do brands get from her??
She missed the whole networking bit about using social media for work, just foghorning and bullying everywhere
Proper tory behaviour

Reactions: 25
Insert the who bleeping knows pic here!

Or my cynical side suspects she won't buy one because SB would likely get more use out of it than she does, given she's glued to her phone 24/7 and Jack's money only goes on things that directly benefit her.
But she bought him a tv, then had a hissy fit about the delivery guy leaving it on her step

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.