Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Precious Movie Tuesdaysā€¦ spent on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Do she really think we give a duck that sheā€™s got a telly? I just wish sheā€™d watch some cooking videos on the fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Butā€¦.but I thought Louisa broke the tv with a wet cloth?!

Also, those ankles look fine Jack.

Also, that looks more like an adult with you than an adolescent child

Does reading ā€œabout 300 crime thrillersā€ count towards the 120 hour work week?

Finally, you donā€™t half claim to shovel down a hell of a lot of ā€œoff scriptā€ medication. Especially for a recovering addict

ETA stop peppering your every brain fart on Twitter with exclamation marks and kisses!

IIt makes you look like even more of a trite bleeping dipshit than you actually are. x

Hard to believe I know! x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I think she's going to start softly, gently addressing each inconsistency on these threads with a nice retcon (is that the right word or am I Jack) story.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Wow. It was up for sale. How utterly bizarre of her to not admit she has stashed enough Patreon šŸ’° etc to now afford her home. Or maybe daddy came through with the money after all? To shut her up ?
If she doesn't have a Mortgage In Principle, she won't be getting any viewings on sales properties right now. Too much competition. Show us the money and be a qualifies buyer and, if you're quick enough to book, you'll be in with a chance.
Not being able to get a viewing IS NOT A FALL THROUGH!! It's not being ready to offer and therefore not getting the bloody viewing.

ETA....several fraus said this already!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she's going to start softly, gently addressing each inconsistency on these threads with a nice retcon (is that the right word or am I Jack) story.
I feel like Reboot is probably going to be more accurate.

She was once MXJackMonroe as I recall, then she rebooted to become BootstrapCook.
Next reboot will be a retelling of the "Stories" with a few tweaks and couple of new characters editted in. She'll be MsHardy-Monroe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Harold lives, the telly lives, sheā€™s buying her forever home, sheā€™s paid her taxes, her son is there, sheā€™s not serving him slopā€¦ok fraus whatā€™s next up? Iā€™m going for ADHD cured by slip down the stairs???
ETA: soz whoā€™d have put money on her being in love and loving it? Good Lord sweet Jesus get to the ring drawer šŸ‘ˆedit chester draws šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 63
It doesnā€™t matter how many months I stay away from Jack whenever I look in the behaviour is still the same. How on Earth do all her flying monkeys and people who pay her money not see what a massive bleep she is?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Reboot, Reboot
Itā€™s time to TOOT TOOT!
Jack has got no money
But sheā€™s got loadsa lovely loot šŸ’°

D48E8C31-A228-495C-B1DF-63BE3C95BFC4.gif

ETA Tom

• Haha
Reactions: 56
On (yet another) grunk so taking my chances on where this will land.

Iā€™m effing knackered - the rollercoaster of narc highs and rages is exhausting just to watch.

On a separate note, I have been listening to buttloads of Rammstein lately and, while it reminded me of leather and sex when I was a teen, it now reminds me of you lot šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ
BiB - Iā€™m not really sure how I feel about thisā€¦šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.