Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
If she gets a fucking mortgage and the squigs don’t wake up to her bullshit I swear to god.
can’t wait for the ‘I said I had £19 in ONE ACCOUNT I didn’t say it was my only account Jesus Christ can us poors not have ONE NICE THING WHY DO YOU ALL WANT ME DEAD’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Truly cannot express how much I do not care about the state of her rancid mouth. Pulling out my own teeth with my own pliers that I bought with my own money would be more enjoyable than reading any more of her endless tepid dervishes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Going back to the previous thread briefly:

Sounds like Sarah Akwisombe who has her own tattle threads. Jack is definitely a contact of hers as posts on Sarah's Instagram page were how the GoHenry lies were uncovered.

how did this come about, I don’t remember this aspect at the time, I do remember her having a serious strop
Sarah Akwisombe was running a comp for O2 (one of the very last before all her brand partners dropped her after the £1M coaching scam she ran was fully exposed) - Jack stupidly replied. See below:

Screenshot_20210221_111100.jpg
images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Lights are on full beam.

ETA- Tectonic plates don’t stop moving you moron, there is no “right place” for them. Did you not attend Science/Geography lessons?

264C62F1-8C6A-4163-8888-F01DD87C4C4F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Vinbisha

Probably off topic, because who can keep up these days, but I hate the way she describes herself as being whisked here, bundled there, kidnapped wherever.
It's so performatively passive, like she's a helpless ingenue dependent the whims of those around her.
I have a friend that speaks like this, and it's so infantilising, it makes me really uncomfortable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
1% of her hundred hour working week is tweeting.
Jack - do a day in the life of. A real one . Not made up (difficult). Because this doesnt quite make sense
Noon - get up and immediately log into Twitter
1pm - graphically describe all the disgusting, mouldy ingredients you’re planning on bunging in the slow cooker for dinner
2pm - do a chaos
3pm - check balance on PayPal. Patreon, tips on Twitter etc.
4pm - grunking on tattle and passive aggressively tweeting about something we’ve mentioned
5pm - post slop photo with recipe ‘coming soon’
5.01pm - throw out slop and order a deliveroo
6pm - several hours of telly time on Netflix which you don’t have
10pm - announce you’re going to bed because today has been ‘exhausting’
2am - go through Twitter, liking tweets that mention you in a positive light and stay up until the wee hours enjoying the dopamine rush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

colouredlines

VIP Member
I fractured my ankle this time last year, and spent most of the summer on the sofa. My first instinct after injuring myself was not to tweet about how comical it was...crazy, right?

Space Squig is now about three unanswered tweets away from giving up on Jack and joining the cable. I hope he does - it will be the best origin story we've had (at least until Iqbal joins us, OMG what if Space Squig is Iqbal and the box just contains a massive turd?).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

colouredlines

VIP Member
A quick reminder that Jack and SB were eating a Chinese takeaway and watching Umbrella Academy on March 24, a full two months before she managed to get the TV working and acquire broadband:

Screenshot_20220525-114523_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70