Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that tomorrow I will be at a thing 🔺 and won’t be able to check the chaos for several hours. I’ll probably end of taking toilet trips to the extend that people will think I am on j1G!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I absolutely agree. I was so gleeful at this entirely self-owned Jack chaos but now that LF is involved I feel rather queasy. I despise him way more than I despise Jack Monroe (which is a lot, btw). I am conflicted here. It was all going so well!
No this all seems good to me. I loathe him too. BUT if Jack can be jettisoned into his sphere of nonsense we have well and truly WON !! No one will touch Cack with a barge pole…. Much like KH and the poetry of that will be 👩‍🍳 😚 …..the aneurysms are all ours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Implying that those criticising her are driving her to drink. Nice. Such a bleeping victim.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
I need somebody to eat a sandwich and have a piss for me, stat! I had the audacity to go out this evening and have returned to literal chaos. 🙃Have speed read previous thread and feel absolutely filthy championing Lozza Fox. It's naughty but I like it.

(Tummy scritches and awkward nuzzles all round to the intrepid evidence collecting ninnies. I ❤ you 🙏 👏)

Hold me.
I'm going in.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yeah, an evening of record donations does rather undermine ones claim to have been harmed by slander.
Yep like I said - follower count up and follow the money - both easily prove she’s not in anyway harmed by the comment. Chucked out 🗑 next case please!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.