Jack Monroe #301 Jack Monroe Cheap and Cheerless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, babe, so I’ll know you’ll know that there was no way in hell anyone from a fashion or styling background was there. Standards are high af and “industry” people (eg people that love fashion and have creative talent, not just periphery tech gremlins) are immaculately turned out. If I wore that tragic tumble weave to work I know I’d have been softly, gently helped in a matter of hours - there’s no way anyone with her best interests at heart was at that shoot.

Like not even saying this to try to be funny this crispy number is the sort of thing you see in a gutter when you’re walking to work through Soho at 7am? Why tf did no one say anything?
Absolutely x There is no way on earth that a stylist was anywhere near that shoot unless they wanted to wipe their professional reputation. They spend HOURS in hair and make up before even trying outfits on and fitting them to suit, everything about Jack’s style is mismatched. I’d bet my life she’s gone for church wife chic and done this all by herself. And no way would a stylist go near that weave, it’s tragic on a photoshopped photo, never mind in real life. If she did (which is very unlikely) have a stylist, they’d be fired. The Creatives are absolutely dead on as well, they will 100% tell you if you look a mess, no way did she get past them looking at that outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have never and I mean NEVER, picked up a book or a DVD and thought "bloody hell, they didn't look like that when they were advertising it on The One Show. How very dare they." Jack tit crazy. Continuity. Give over.
Yes it’s truly mental isn’t it? She’s bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ferfucksakes
Hahahahahahaaaaaa what the duck. Why is she wearing a headscarf to hide the painstakingly clipped in false hair? Is she the girl with the dragon tattoo, or the girl with a pearl earring (£1K from tiffany's folks, gifted). What a bleeping bellend. I know her luscious thick locks grow quickly but surely to match the hair the book release will be a long time hence.
Seriously she's a prune. How anyone can take the slop and ramblings of this halfwit seriously is beyond me. There are a lot more thick people around than I gave the world credit for 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Has she had something done to her teeth? They look like they’ve been whitened and she mentioned having painful lumps on one side of her face this morning (completely invisible in the photo) due to a lymph node infection, which just screams of secret expensive dental work!

Reactions: 17
Shall we take bets on how long it will take her to make that comedy hair Facetuned horror show her new profile pic on Twitter?
I’m surprised she hasn’t used that thing on Facebook where everyone looks like they’ve been drawn by a machine on Blackpool’s golden mile. Jack lies so much she’s pretend it was an unfiltered photo.
As a laugh (and I shared it only with my sister) I done one and it gave me teeth Simon Cowell would kill for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
You’ll never walk alone. Did she fall into some kind of coma in rehab and wake up speaking Dutch and being a Liverpool fan? What the absolute duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.