Jack Monroe #301 Jack Monroe Cheap and Cheerless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about 2019? And 2020? What about the slower years, not challenging for trophies? Do piss off back to slop and leave football to people who actually watch it & understand it. Yours, not a Liverpool fan but someone who stood on terraces in sub zero temps watching second, third, fourth tier matches to support their team

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeh, you know your nails Jack, they usually look filthy short so don't forget to clean them when they're long 🤢 any working kitchen will require you to have short, clean and unpolished nails for food hygiene, just a heads up as you're clearly bleeping clueless. Also all that nylon clip on hair tied back and under a net or hat. You scummy unhygienic 🛎🔚

• Sick
Reactions: 24
The book is being published at the end of the year, no? What is she conditioning her hair with that she thinks it'll grow to waist length in six months - holy water and angel piss?
Mines waist length, grows fast, but no chance

Reactions: 17
Just seen the second BBC announcement of the day - two podcasters from London worked their ways into great opportunities, one presenting a TV show the other a radio show. Both have far stronger accents than Jackie. Mustn’t have tattoos I suppose 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Glory hunter Jack is absolutely the worst. Considering she lives on twitter and allegedly a political activist she has never mentioned hillsborough. Weapon.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Tell me you didn't watch tonight's Liverpool game without telling me you didn't watch tonight's Liverpool game. We were average at best, eked out a win and potentially got one of our key players injured. Top analysis Jack 🥴
Its been ageeeees since I saw Jurgen’s face on here! I knew football Jack would bring you back.

How does it feel having GB’s biggest grifter supporting your team? I think I’d be on the edge of changing my allegiance if it was me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sweet Jesus, save me from Kopite Jack. I’ll even take That’ll Do Jack back over this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.