Jack Monroe #301 Jack Monroe Cheap and Cheerless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With clothes (and being a person who has worked in fashion), it doesn’t matter how much something costs if you don’t know how to style and accessorise it. Some of the best fits I’ve seen have came from high street brands, so it’s not all about having Tiffany earrings or the best of everything you just need a general sense of style.

Jack doesn’t. Jack lives in the black and white world of short hair = masculine and long hair = feminine, and she absolutely has no clue who she is or what her style is because she appropriates her entire personality and style from her partners. So going all stepford wife is just part of her mimicking what a good housewife with a male partner should look like. Next she will be lasering the tattoos, back on Mumsnet and pregnant. Give it six months.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
The top one is 272 days and we should be on 417?
She’s going to say she never actually said she was sober in her wet bandit costume but that would have been around the time she was staying in the aparthotel so surely she wouldn’t have still been drinking while in the rehab?

Reactions: 28
She’s going to say she never actually said she was sober in her wet bandit costume but that would have been around the time she was staying in the aparthotel so surely she wouldn’t have still been drinking while in the rehab?
Ugh very icky. Disclaimer, I did not stay up til 5am counting or write it all down in a big jotter - I put it into an online calculator so it could be wrong. But very bloody icky.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.