Jack Monroe #301 Jack Monroe Cheap and Cheerless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised the scouse squiggs are evertonians. And there is nothing more football fans love to do than discredit their enemies….. this could be it fraus….. buckle up. The uprising we have been waiting for

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Imagine claiming to be any kind of football fan and calling Everton v Liverpool a petty rivalry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She is absolutely a glory hunter and that tweet just proves it. Football isn’t just about singing when you are winning. It’s watching your team week in week out when they are getting battered by teams 6 places below them. It’s crying with relief when they don’t get relegated.

That’s not saying there’s anything wrong with supporting teams that do well most of the time. There isn’t. But give it a bleeping rest.

Btw. I’m not an Everton fan even though my name might suggest it but I’m absolutely gripped waiting to see if they stay up and I hope they do.

Funny how she only outed herself as a Liverpool fan 6 weeks ago the absolute grade A weapon.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You know on Next Top Model when they give all the girls some sort of drastic hair overhaul and there's always one that they absolutely mug off with some horrid dye job or a Toni & Guy knife and fork special who's in floods of tears and they have to convince her it's very chic and flattering when anyone with eyes can see it's utterly heinous? Dunno why that's just come to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Oh wow, love that Laura punching Nelly ! Between this and 10CC I am feeling my elderly frau age tonight dear hearts
I was scared of nelly as a child, then gripper Stebson arrived and that was it. Also as a Lower league frau Jack can duck off the glory hunting plastic fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am convinced the stunt hair is solely to mess with us

growing out hair or not, no one's hair would grow that quickly in 6-7 months (publication is supposedly December or January iirc)

and no self-respecting editor would let anyone appear in a book looking like that

it appears to be a very poor quality nylon wig - I mean, just look at those ends!

also, where are all the face lumps???

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm sure anyone not aware of Jack who sees her pop up must think it's a parody account.

That before and after photo looks like a classic faked transformation thing of two photos taken minutes apart. Who'd of thought smiling, better lighting, no ugly hat, not all dressed in black etc makes someone look better

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
'Nonsensical petty rivalries' - no true 'red' would ever say that 😂

The fact she used the match hashtag #AVILIV and eye catching emojis says to me she's just hijacked a twitter conversation with a lot of potential new followers + potential new revenue?? Honestly reckon this is just naked, shameless profiteering rather than glory hunting - she's picked a team that is known for leaning left, strong sense of social justice etc etc and thinks she can harvest them up as patreon subs!!

LJC save us on saturday and May 28th!! 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
When did Jack first share the photo in the black outfit? With that hat on it’s impossible to date, which I suspect is probably the reason she’s wearing it.

Reactions: 19
You know on Next Top Model when they give all the girls some sort of drastic hair overhaul and there's always one that they absolutely mug off with some horrid dye job or a Toni & Guy knife and fork special who's in floods of tears and they have to convince her it's very chic and flattering when anyone with eyes can see it's utterly heinous? Dunno why that's just come to mind.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s the before photo in the before and after 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sure anyone not aware of Jack who sees her pop up must think it's a parody account.

That before and after photo looks like a classic faked transformation thing of two photos taken minutes apart. Who'd of thought smiling, better lighting, no ugly hat, not all dressed in black etc makes someone look better
Beat me to it!

Reactions: 10
Behind and currently doing toddler books but have push notifications on and omg what in the westborough baptist church is that hair scarf?

Cannot WAIT for tonight’s lols, god bless you canal ❤
Hot Christian girl summer as a lewk was last year. Also it didn’t involve chunky knit cardi’s.
Christ Jack, StGok alwa6s says - the chunkier the fame, the thinner the knitwear!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Twas me who posted that she looks better with long hair and short doesn’t suit her. Soz. I have jinxed us all 🙃
I agree though, I think long hair suits her. Just... not that particular long hair. Why did she use a nice wig for canvassing opinions beforehand, and then this bizarre choice for the actual shoot?

Also as if she even knew what a wool was before ten minutes ago :ROFLMAO: Technically I think she'd be a plazzy though, she's not local enough to be a wool.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have never and I mean NEVER, picked up a book or a DVD and thought "bloody hell, they didn't look like that when they were advertising it on The One Show. How very dare they." Jack tit crazy. Continuity. Give over.
Hairstyles change, no one thinks about it or cares. Especially celebs (even minor) who often wear wigs and extensions and have hairdressers on speed dial.

The truth is probably that she just fancied having long hair, but because she has to lie about every last thing, she made up a pointless lie.

Anyway, hair grows six inches a year, she won’t have natural hair that long for about 3 years.

Reactions: 27
I have got something pretty disturbing to say so I'll put it behind a spoiler. Please do not click if you're feeling at all delicate.

This will be as hard for you to read as it is for me to type. What if long hair 'n' headscarf Jack is part of some sort of sex role play she does with Harold? Slutty Sunday School Teacher and Randy Vicar or something similarly vile? What if there's a sex tape? What if she leaks it, like the Z-lister she is? We're all in danger.
Dear God! Don't give her inspiration, such thoughts must be confined or else we'll feed you to the pumble.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely dying at Jack being called a Wool. Not that she even knows what that means, but there's no worse crime in the north west than being accused of being a glory hunter from St Helens/Widnes/Runcorn etc.

Not that she could point to any of these places on a map, the bullshitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Poor Molly.
cec655a67a2fe6f89c889ad691c6ea3a.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.