Jack Monroe #301 Jack Monroe Cheap and Cheerless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, she's been blessed with thick, lovely hair (despite her constant fibs about it falling out). One of her short do's did look cute imho eg:-View attachment 1257071:-

And we can all agree that this, for so very many reasons, is a hot mess. Terrible, as Sir Matt of the Forearms (blessed be he) would say.

View attachment 1257079
Every time I see this picture (aside from it hurting my eyes) I get the saying 'couldn't stop a pig in a ginnel' in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely dying at Jack being called a Wool. Not that she even knows what that means, but there's no worse crime in the north west than being accused of being a glory hunter from St Helens/Widnes/Runcorn etc.

Not that she could point to any of these places on a map, the bullshitter.
Someone is going to ask her what colour her wheelie bin is any second now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Absolutely dying at Jack being called a Wool. Not that she even knows what that means, but there's no worse crime in the north west than being accused of being a glory hunter from St Helens/Widnes/Runcorn etc.

Not that she could point to any of these places on a map, the bullshitter.
Also going back to her QPR Season ticket days, you can’t just swap your allegiance to your club. Sorry, it’s just not done. Jack is a plastic fan and it’s why I’m convinced OH is about same age as my brother as he was was wedded to Liverpool in the early 80s despite living nowhere near them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've had time to reflect and have decided it's embarrassing to the point of just being sad. Why couldn't she just for once try to be her true, authentic self for the photographs instead of inventing some far-fetched plan and winding up looking a complete tit. Doesn't bode well for the latest OH when she's still doing unhinged stuff like this.

Reactions: 37
View attachment 1257411

Masculine Aesthetic Jack may well be officially dead. Whenever she's wheeled this picture out in the past, it's been with "a rare sight of me with long hair and a dress" style comments.
No way on God’s green earth did she achieve hair that yellow with lemon juice.

Lemon juice truck barely works, I have light brown hair🔺with natural blonde bits and it doesn’t make a visible difference even to my hair. Let alone a dark brunette.

This is such a needless lie. So you died your hair blonde as a girl. What on earth is wrong with the truth?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
No way on God’s green earth did she achieve hair that yellow with lemon juice.

Lemon juice truck barely works, I have light brown hair🔺with natural blonde bits and it doesn’t make a visible difference even to my hair. Let alone a dark brunette.

This is such a needless lie. So you died your hair blonde as a girl. What on earth is wrong with the truth?
Two words. Sun In

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have never seen anyone glow up after a relationship as much as L. She looks amazing, whereas before she always looked stressed and fed up!
It’s very striking isn’t it, and tells quite a story
L always looked tense and strained in photos with Jack. And Jack was also absolutely awful to her on Twitter during the DKL days - so god only knows what was going on behind the scenes. Howling tantrums til the small hours I expect. And this was in the very early days of L’s massive promotion too, although obviously that wasn’t as important as anything Jack did.
L looks amazing now. She obviously loves her job, has lots of friends, and is having a lot of fun. She properly smiles in her photos these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I have done the new thread. Please nobody mention nuzzling in this one, it's a safe space.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.