Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the olden days watches were very fashionable amongst butches. The more, the bigger was a kind of thing. They were relatively expensive as well and a butch with a big hulk of metal on her wrist could buy drinks all night and pay for a taxi home.
The gold pinkie ring with black onyx was another signifier. The bigger was really something.
I think Jack would have really enjoyed being on the scene in the 1960s and 70s. Baby butch then activist with no idea or credentials whatsoever. Women’s groups were chock full of those types. Used their money, family with influence in the press and the establishment in various ways who could raise their profile to become massively influential publishers and vox populi.
She’s not really doing anything new but the grift is easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Jack did change their bio to queer recently didn’t they or have i imagined that?

I don’t think it really matters if OH is male female or NB because that quote from Jack about there always being exceptions to her veganism and lesbianism plus the existence of SB shows Jack isn’t totally repulsed by D . The issue she will have spinning her new label if she chooses to identify as pan is that she has deliberately chosen to avoid disclosing that she is dating a male . Ok she could claim it’s for privacy but she’s never afforded that to anybody her female partners . Kinda hard to say you are attracted to all genders if you then seem embarrassed to date men 🤷‍♀️ Plus all her “ mummy loves girls “ bollocks - how confused must SB be- mum didn’t want to be with his dad because she loves women and now after several “ step mums” , there’s some new bloke staying over and treating his mum to expensive gifts ands treats while he gets bollock sausages

Reactions: 36

Yel

Screenshot_20220504-151824_Twitter.jpg

:rolleyes:
The index that doesn't exist so can't show that most value items have been have been kept artificially low? And others have risen modestly in line with world commodity prices. 19p pasta today was still 19p 10 years ago for the same size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
View attachment 1242177
:rolleyes:
The index that doesn't exist so can't show that most value items have been have been kept artificially low? And others have risen modestly in line with world commodity prices. 19p pasta today was still 19p 10 years ago for the same size.
LJC squiggle just because something is talked about doesn’t make it exist! Otherwise I’d always be talking about the millions of pounds I have in the bank. These squigs haven’t got a flipping clue have they?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can you imagine if Jamie Oliver decided his signature dish was a peach and chickpea curry and he declared it universally loved. He'd be cancelled for cultural appropriation quicker than you could say 'chronic indigestion'. Jack gets away with so, so, so much because of who she claims she is.

Jack did change their bio to queer recently didn’t they or have i imagined that?

I don’t think it really matters if OH is male female or NB because that quote from Jack about there always being exceptions to her veganism and lesbianism plus the existence of SB shows Jack isn’t totally repulsed by D . The issue she will have spinning her new label if she chooses to identify as pan is that she has deliberately chosen to avoid disclosing that she is dating a male . Ok she could claim it’s for privacy but she’s never afforded that to anybody her female partners . Kinda hard to say you are attracted to all genders if you then seem embarrassed to date men 🤷‍♀️ Plus all her “ mummy loves girls “ bollocks - how confused must SB be- mum didn’t want to be with his dad because she loves women and now after several “ step mums” , there’s some new bloke staying over and treating his mum to expensive gifts ands treats while he gets bollock sausages
Well this is it, innit. Jack never claimed to be a gold star lesbian and in any case, for some (not all) people sexuality is mutable, plus bi and pan exist and are valid. I couldn't care who she boffs, my problem is with the lying and obfuscating. It's just so....distasteful? Calculated? Sneaky?

Anyway. I for one cannot wait for the Eustice Chaos. It's been a while.

Reactions: 37
Hundreds on Twitter asking Jack to say something about George Eustice’s comments that people struggling with money should look to supermarket value ranges.
Although this is exactly what Jack herself says week in, week out, I bet we see another gnashing and wailing thread that will basically be another snobby, hot take along the lines of ‘normal’ people don’t choose to eat value range food. Even though she also claims it’s all the same food, re-packaged. It will go viral and everyone will proclaim that she’s the Second Coming or should at least be in the cabinet and it’s thanks to her and her ‘campaigning’ that Labour wins loads of seats in the local elections 🥴
Hi Jack 👋 that was quick, thanks love 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That photo has it all -Coops, Mini (bless her) Harold IRL, the reflection of a gold pineapple. Phallic pink candles. It’s a work of art, you see something new each time you look!
It’s like a Cold War Steve piece!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was so impressed by the canal’s investigatory prowess that I had to message Mr Ouchyfingers to let him know about Per Rialto and OH. He came back with this and I couldn’t be prouder:
859A0280-0F32-4F54-8487-C81059E0F2A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So, I think I am missing something….
Jack campaign’s to get value brands back in every Asda- Good
Tory suggests people actually buy them- Bad

Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
They were not in a relationship, but she has said she has always made exceptions for a bit of the D. Am sure when it does all come out it will be that she couldn’t say anything because - big breathe in - he’s entitled to privacy and there are a mithering cable of sad hausfraus marauding around her mendacious internet presence on the haunted bird app curse site and she’s so tired etc etc
THEY ARE NOT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

sorry, just felt like shouting that Jack has an other half who is not on social media, her other half, that is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

I enjoy your posts, Bubble. I am aware that I bang on about times past but as far as I can see there is less lee way nowadays. If you declare one way then it seems to be forged in iron and changing is a kind of betrayal. I think it’s because when it’s written on the internet then some people say it can’t be taken back.I have seen it amongst my younger relatives. People can change for all kinds of reasons be it a thing like falling in love or voting for a councillor who doesn’t stand for the party you have always voted for.
It’s always alarming when there is a revolving door of partners andthat along with the combination of hopping onto one fad after another. It could be genuinely felt at the time I don’t know. My mother had friends. It’s confusing and terribly dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Instead of venting as per, jack could do something useful like tell her readers that Asda are doing a price lock with spaghetti at 23p and pasta at 32p, while Sainsbury’s are price matching with Lidl with potatoes at 99p for 2.5kg. There are some good value shops to be had which can lead to some well balanced meals that can be rotated easily. It doesn’t need to be a bad thing to shop frugally at this worrying time, there is a financial crisis occurring across the globe, which is little to do with just the Conservatives. Anyway, she’s such a frigging hypocrite it’s unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How dare George Eustface recommend eating crappy inferior smartprice food!
E11A2162-A63E-4448-B8DB-CB87EF578219.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
They’re not non-existent though are they? I thought Jack saved the world and made identical-to-brand-name budget lines available to all the universe everywhere?
But not Del Monte. Take it from Jack, Del Monte tins are worth that extra few pence for the quality, even though Jack has been to the factory and done forensics on the tinned fruit supply chain and it's all the same

Exhausting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.