Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I changed one vowel to make it an iota less rude, but excellent thread title by @Griftymcgriftface nominated by @Walkdengirl

Sadly The Slop Thickens has already been used way back in #105!

If anyone knows how it's quicker to look than just filtering by most liked let me know!

Last post: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-297-im-not-a-natural-tax-payer.29660/

Quick recap: Jack has been on a lovely all expenses paid by OH minibreak to Venice! The locals thought the canals had started to stink early in the season, but it was just her lingering honk. Her friend outed OH as A BOY but then swiftly deleted and reposted their tweet minus any naughty pronouns.

Please feel free to add more and kindly duck off xx

PS OH MY GOD I FUCKED IT UP HOW DO I EDIT?! WHO IS RUSTY?!??!!?

PPS NO WAIT, SPOONS IS THERE! AS YOU WERE FRAUS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Thank you for the thread Flirty-T ❤

She also is alluding to her new book finally turning up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So do we honestly think that Jack contacted that congratulatory 'chum' squig and asked them to remove the reference to OH's pronoun? Why the heck would she want to do that? I thought Jack is NB/trans and as I understand it, many NB/trans people have strong feelings about not judging people by their gender or their genitals. So why would Jack care? It couldn't....it couldn't....be that she's worried about losing the Diva nomination and possibly some of her lesbian followers, could it? So concerned that she's willing to 'erase' her beloved OH who took her to Venice? No, surely not. No one would be that superficial or mercenary.

Anyway, here are my speculations, for what they are worth:

1. OH is a bloke
2. She met OH in AA
3. OH is a bit older, but not much
4. They will get engaged in the next 6 months

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Thank you to the kindly mod-Frau who fixed my thread title error. Note to self: DO NOT CATCH TOO-MANY-WORDSITUS FROM JACK.

Thread 300 is looming, do we think Jack will do an extra special chaos just for us?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you to the kindly mod-Frau who fixed my thread title error. Note to self: DO NOT CATCH TOO-MANY-WORDSITUS FROM JACK.

Thread 300 is looming, do we think Jack will do an extra special chaos just for us?
Imagine if she came over like in thread 31?!

I couldn't handle that.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She was referring to herself as a lesbian last summer when someone asked her how she could eat kiwi fruit with the skin on and she said I’m a lesbian and everyone was laughing and saying she broke the internet 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
So many vom-inducing replies on Twitter - can’t pour from an empty cup indeed.
Only thing that’s emptying is OH’s savings.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Also there was a tweet from the real life friend asking if he was taking her to Paris on 28th.
What's happening on the 28th?!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.