Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
It's all kicking off on a number of fronts, this is from someone who is quote tweeting her LBC interview.

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 10.16.49.png

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 10.17.42.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 105

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
I changed one vowel to make it an iota less rude, but excellent thread title by @Griftymcgriftface nominated by @Walkdengirl

Sadly The Slop Thickens has already been used way back in #105!

If anyone knows how it's quicker to look than just filtering by most liked let me know!

Last post: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-297-im-not-a-natural-tax-payer.29660/

Quick recap: Jack has been on a lovely all expenses paid by OH minibreak to Venice! The locals thought the canals had started to stink early in the season, but it was just her lingering honk. Her friend outed OH as A BOY but then swiftly deleted and reposted their tweet minus any naughty pronouns.

Please feel free to add more and kindly fuck off xx

PS OH MY GOD I FUCKED IT UP HOW DO I EDIT?! WHO IS RUSTY?!??!!?

PPS NO WAIT, SPOONS IS THERE! AS YOU WERE FRAUS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

MancBee

VIP Member
I've come over all sentimental about her calling us a gubby cesspit, it's always lovely to get a shoutout.
When I was much younger, Chief Constable Anderton accused me (and all other LGBT people) of swirling in a cesspit of our own making. Nice to think I am still swirling in that cesspit.

It didn't bother me then, and doesn't bother me now. I was in good company then, and good company now.

Anderton was a Christian too, so would fit right in with Jack. I know which cesspit I would rather be in, and who I would rather share it with.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about George Eustice and the usual disclaimer that given he’s a Tory MP I should imagine he’s a twat with some horrendous beliefs but…

The absolute gall of JACK MONROE calling anyone useless. Jack: who recommended a book of Southern baptist recipes when asked for Eastern European food writers. Jack: whose forensically triple-tested recipes do not work and taste of nothing. Jack: who promised to improve on the work of an entire department of government statisticians in a single weekend and has, almost four months later, produced nothing. Jack: who makes even shop-bought desserts look grubby and unappetising. Jack: who neglects animals. Jack: who regularly doesn’t wake up in time for early morning radio bookings. Jack: who cannot lie straight in bed let alone keep track of her back story.

Her ego is astonishing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Terrible

VIP Member
Fuck off Jack, fuck off with your inflated lips and T&G lawnmower hair and your ray bans and Burberry bags and Tiffany earrings, your pigskin hat and your DMs and your Cotswold furniture and your Dysons, your mini breaks and your massive house/garage/garden and your tv spot and your best selling slop books and your tax avoidance and your shitty Patreon handouts and your lies and grifting and woe-is-me-ten-years-on. Just. Fuck. Off.

And take your shitty curries with you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
1651707153120.png

Yes all those marvellous people who apparently let him go hungry and be cold for 18 months. So blessed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 85

moldwarp

VIP Member
So do we honestly think that Jack contacted that congratulatory 'chum' squig and asked them to remove the reference to OH's pronoun? Why the heck would she want to do that? I thought Jack is NB/trans and as I understand it, many NB/trans people have strong feelings about not judging people by their gender or their genitals. So why would Jack care? It couldn't....it couldn't....be that she's worried about losing the Diva nomination and possibly some of her lesbian followers, could it? So concerned that she's willing to 'erase' her beloved OH who took her to Venice? No, surely not. No one would be that superficial or mercenary.

Anyway, here are my speculations, for what they are worth:

1. OH is a bloke
2. She met OH in AA
3. OH is a bit older, but not much
4. They will get engaged in the next 6 months

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I take it back, she doesn't even need to namesearch, people are being bold and tagging her in directly 😂

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 10.08.39.png

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 10.10.02.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. backstory: I always knew she was fake, but it's not so shocking to me because so many people in the media are fake. Look around this site, it's full of forum members wondering when their pet hate-follow will get exposed! Having said that she is just so BLATANT with her poor fishing while having a decent income.

He house on zoopla (which I 🔺) is estimated at £760,000-840,000. Surely that is worth more than £1500/month rent. If you look at the houses for rent for that price in Southend at the minute, they are less posh than hers. Still nice, but either not as big, or not detached. I don't believe her unique renting situation of an evil landlady locking her in, because she couldn't wait to be shot of her if it was really true that her rent kept bouncing. and even if it was true, I don't care. She has chosen to live in unduly luxury homes pretty much her entire adult life. She chose this spacious FANCY detached house 3 years ago, no matter whether she had a rich girlfriend at the time or not. It's Jacks own fault for hitching her entire housing situation on her volatile love life, knowing that her average relationship doesn't even last a year. That poor decision making is no one's fault but her own. What kind of literal money expert bases major financial descisions on a short term relationship.

There is a £850/month 2 bed flat with a small courtyard going in Southend if she's really that hard up. Near the beach and a train station too. Imagine the amount of money she would save. Imagine if she had always lived in modest houses instead of whacking great not-shitty non-bungalows with giant gardens in Thorpe Bay.

She whines about the cost of the bus without mentioning that she never has to pay for fuel, never has to pay for insurance, road tax, maintenance, MOTs, the car itself. Not having a car saves a lot of money and she is fortunate to live in an area with excellent public transport. And if she truly had "convulsions" like she'd been claiming a few months ago (as an epileptic that got my goat, lying fuck) that would be a guarantee for getting a disabled bus pass for at least a year. Her other claimed conditions especially autism would also be likely to make her entitled to one long term. She would also be entitled to PIP, based on her claimed conditions and the way they effect her. PIP is not means tested. In turn, having PIP would make her entitled to a disabled railcard. Either shes lying about having all these health problems, or she is epicly shit at her job and doesn't actually know how to access the help she's seemingly entitled to. Or she's so rich that she doesn't actually need to bother worrying.

She hasn't paid tax in 3 years. She spent 2.5 years living with very wealthy girlfriends. She got £68,000 from the kickstarter grift, five figures from Hellmans, £25,000 from Daily Kitchen, £24,000 from Katie Hopkins, (£128,000 overall in big chunks of cash over a space of 5 years!) fuck knows how much more from all her brand deals and TV appearances, festivals and Guardian pieces. And thousands a month from her tip jar and 700+ Patreons.

How the fuck is she still renting when she supposedly really wants a house? She could have afforded one outright years ago. Renting is the absolute cornerstone of her pov identity.

I really think with the tax dodging she's engineering a bankrupcy or something so that she can experience authentic financial woes for the first time in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 82