Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also there was a tweet from the real life friend asking if he was taking her to Paris on 28th.
What's happening on the 28th?!!!
That photo was Dec 23rd - maybe they were official on Dec 28th, and May 28th would be 5 months anniversary?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So do we honestly think that Jack contacted that congratulatory 'chum' squig and asked them to remove the reference to OH's pronoun? Why the heck would she want to do that? I thought Jack is NB/trans and as I understand it, many NB/trans people have strong feelings about not judging people by their gender or their genitals. So why would Jack care? It couldn't....it couldn't....be that she's worried about losing the Diva nomination and possibly some of her lesbian followers, could it? So concerned that she's willing to 'erase' her beloved OH who took her to Venice? No, surely not. No one would be that superficial or mercenary.

Anyway, here are my speculations, for what they are worth:

1. OH is a bloke
2. She met OH in AA
3. OH is a bit older, but not much
4. They will get engaged in the next 6 months
Conspiracy theory here - maybe she's just playing with us, and squig friend that posted the pronouns is an elaborate sock... It would fill her with glee to get us speculating, so she can have her gotcha moment. Squig in question has some interesting recent likes, LFC, Channel 4 and Dispatches, anti Boris/Tories bits, Diva Magazine, LOTS of Jack promotion...

Just throwing that out there amongst the Harold pigeons 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
He reminds me of the guy from Freak Power, Tune in, turn off, drop out. If anyone remembers them. I reckon he’ll be a creative of some sort. Or anarchist, who encouraged her to do the Dead People Can’t Riot T-shirts. I’m going musician from Liverpool, maybe there’ll be another duet in the future “duck Tha Conservatives” or “Spoon in, Milk off, Slop out” or something

or he’s not real, the guy in the photo is a mate, she went to Venice alone and she’s trying to make people think she has friends/life so she can spend her wonga

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
They were not in a relationship, but she has said she has always made exceptions for a bit of the D. Am sure when it does all come out it will be that she couldn’t say anything because - big breathe in - he’s entitled to privacy and there are a mithering cable of sad hausfraus marauding around her mendacious internet presence on the haunted bird app curse site and she’s so tired etc etc
I’m sure she said they had a fling though so there was a relationship of sorts given that they were sleeping together

I just think it’s bonkers all this secrecy when she’s paraded all her other partners all over twitter and the press.

How thick are her followers though. She’s parading around Venice and they are still giving her cash. She’s laughing at them.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Screenshot 2022-05-04 13.56.17.png

Peggy: So you're telling me she serves lard and blended potato peelings for Sunday lunch...but why son?
Phil: She's a traaazers bird, mum. It ain't right
Grant: It's for poor people who can't afford teeth or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I think they’ve been together around 8-10 weeks because let’s face it if she has a fart she tweets about it so she would never be able to keep that kind of news top secret.

Reactions: 19
When did Jack go for her completely by accident and not at all set up yomp on the MOD beach?
I only ask as her father posted something on the local FB page about the dangers of walking on those beaches, how to look out for the signs and put up a map of all the no go areas up.
This was on 26th January.

Jack's beach walk was on 19th December.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Conspiracy theory here - maybe she's just playing with us, and squig friend that posted the pronouns is an elaborate sock... It would fill her with glee to get us speculating, so she can have her gotcha moment. Squig in question has some interesting recent likes, LFC, Channel 4 and Dispatches, anti Boris/Tories bits, Diva Magazine, LOTS of Jack promotion...

Just throwing that out there amongst the Harold pigeons 😂
Whattttt?? But that would be beyond devious. It would be more devious than a cabal of foxes who have doctorates in deviousity from Southend University! Also I find it hard to believe that anyone would be so obsessed with Twitter as to play long con socks like that. But maybe I'm underestimating wor Jackie?

Anyways, whoever the chum squig was, we know they're posh, because let's face it who says things like 'Onwards' and 'Chum' in the real world? I don't doubt that she's probably got a few friends in the media who are posh performative lefties like she is.

Also I don't think we should re-post the pic of Grant Mitchell, he didn't ask for that. Not necessarily OH anyway, could be brother, mate, AA fellow - the latter especially is why we shouldn't be re-posting imho. If I've missed something here and am overstepping then ignore me and apologies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Whattttt?? But that would be beyond devious. It would be more devious than a cabal of foxes who have doctorates in deviousity from Southend University! Also I find it hard to believe that anyone would be so obsessed with Twitter as to play long con socks like that. But maybe I'm underestimating wor Jackie?

Anyways, whoever the chum squig was, we know they're posh, because let's face it who says things like 'Onwards' and 'Chum' in the real world? I don't doubt that she's probably got a few friends in the media who are posh performative lefties like she is.

Also I don't think we should re-post the pic of Grant Mitchell, he didn't ask for that. Not necessarily OH anyway, could be brother, mate, AA fellow - the latter especially is why we shouldn't be re-posting imho. If I've missed something here and am overstepping then ignore me and apologies.
Jack says chum quite a bit
F525EF8F-4324-4337-B59A-155A822B01E8.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just found out she wrote one of my favourite episodes of True Blood. Ah sad times. I will just have to watch it and pretend she didn't have anything to do with it because she's terrible 😭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wheezing at all the forensic analysis of reflections in mendacious mirrors/sunglasses. Granular, dear hearts.

I wonder if the lights are on or off.
giphy (22).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
To be honest, I felt a bit bad for a few seconds posting it. BUT, it’s in her Twitter feed with half a million followers, and has been for over four months, and she knows it. She put it out there, she never shuts up about him. Or else it’s a big con, and we fell for it. Mods can delete if I fucked up, and I’m happy to apologise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.