Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we honestly think that Jack contacted that congratulatory 'chum' squig and asked them to remove the reference to OH's pronoun? Why the heck would she want to do that? I thought Jack is NB/trans and as I understand it, many NB/trans people have strong feelings about not judging people by their gender or their genitals. So why would Jack care? It couldn't....it couldn't....be that she's worried about losing the Diva nomination and possibly some of her lesbian followers, could it? So concerned that she's willing to 'erase' her beloved OH who took her to Venice? No, surely not. No one would be that superficial or mercenary.

Anyway, here are my speculations, for what they are worth:

1. OH is a bloke
2. She met OH in AA
3. OH is a bit older, but not much
4. They will get engaged in the next 6 months
Actually that's quite concerning, imagine being so bothered about your status you would keep your partner a secret. I get he maybe wants privacy but acknowledging whatever pronouns they use is not outing him, everybody has an identity. Otherwise we would all be called "it"

He looks like grant Mitchell?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So why would Jack care? It couldn't....it couldn't....be that she's worried about losing the Diva nomination and possibly some of her lesbian followers, could it?
The hilarious thing is that Diva magazine isn’t “just” for lesbians. Their own site says,

“DIVA Media Group is the world’s leading entertainment group for LGBTQI women”

So if Jack’s fallen out of favour with that crowd it’s more likely to do with her charming personality than her orientation.

Edited to add, by “that crowd” I mean Linda Riley and the media set.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
A gelato filled trip to bleeping Venice? While the poor squigs are still busy trying to follow her vile £20 meal plan and making brown slop cakes off Lorraine?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
That photo has it all -Coops, Mini (bless her) Harold IRL, the reflection of a gold pineapple. Phallic pink candles. It’s a work of art, you see something new each time you look!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Her identity is based so much on being lesbian trans non binary she doesn’t want to admit that she’s seeing a man. Obviously that’s why she won’t say publicly that she is.

Which as someone else already said is ridiculous since she was in a relationship with her sons father.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So do we honestly think that Jack contacted that congratulatory 'chum' squig and asked them to remove the reference to OH's pronoun? Why the heck would she want to do that? I thought Jack is NB/trans and as I understand it, many NB/trans people have strong feelings about not judging people by their gender or their genitals. So why would Jack care? It couldn't....it couldn't....be that she's worried about losing the Diva nomination and possibly some of her lesbian followers, could it? So concerned that she's willing to 'erase' her beloved OH who took her to Venice? No, surely not. No one would be that superficial or mercenary.

Anyway, here are my speculations, for what they are worth:

1. OH is a bloke
2. She met OH in AA
3. OH is a bit older, but not much
4. They will get engaged in the next 6 months
Her brand was “lefty lezzer cook” even though she’s not lefty, she’s not exclusively a lesbian, as she’s said before, and she’s certainly not a cook by any stretch of the imagination. She probably thinks she’ll lose internet points or whatever if she admits to dating a man, because then she’s just another boring old middle class woman who spunks their opinions all over Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I was thinking double denim jeremy Clarkson earlier but oh my god that's grant Mitchell. No wonder she's been watching all the east enders.
Looks like Phil's first meeting with Jack ended in a shin kicking.

Screenshot 2022-05-04 13.41.13.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Her identity is based so much on being lesbian trans non binary she doesn’t want to admit that she’s seeing a man. Obviously that’s why she won’t say publicly that she is.

Which as someone else already said is ridiculous since she was in a relationship with her sons father.
They were not in a relationship, but she has said she has always made exceptions for a bit of the D. Am sure when it does all come out it will be that she couldn’t say anything because - big breathe in - he’s entitled to privacy and there are a mithering cable of sad hausfraus marauding around her mendacious internet presence on the haunted bird app curse site and she’s so tired etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 65
When did Jack go for her completely by accident and not at all set up yomp on the MOD beach?
I only ask as her father posted something on the local FB page about the dangers of walking on those beaches, how to look out for the signs and put up a map of all the no go areas up.
This was on 26th January.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Down at the bottom of the canal,
Among HotesTilaires and Mancbees.
There live a funny crop of ninnies,
Jack said 'can I sit with you please'

'No, that's Cre-Pea'. So she got an OH.
Keep their gender secret now please.
I can get my own canal in Venice
Wearing my Tiffanys!

Wearing her pig skin hat she yomped there.
Wore jeans then moaned about heat
Let's hope she don't mean heat in 'that way'
Because the poor old SBs.

Meanwhile Susanna Reid and Elsie
Got all up in Jack's niche
But she was too busy working per Rialto
Into her 100 hour weeks.

Now send PayPal cashos pleeeease

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Actually that's quite concerning, imagine being so bothered about your status you would keep your partner a secret. I get he maybe wants privacy but acknowledging whatever pronouns they use is not outing him, everybody has an identity. Otherwise we would all be called "it"

He looks like grant Mitchell?
She is an EastEnders fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They were not in a relationship, but she has said she has always made exceptions for a bit of the D. Am sure when it does all come out it will be that she couldn’t say anything because - big breathe in - he’s entitled to privacy and there are a mithering cable of sad hausfraus marauding around her mendacious internet presence on the haunted bird app curse site and she’s so tired etc etc
This might be the tack she takes, but she may also yell “I never SAID I was a lesbian OK? I’ve always been pansexual” and then everyone will clap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.