Jack Monroe #298 Perhaps she would get a mortgage if she paid her taxes and didn’t spank money on rusty spoons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her identity is based so much on being lesbian trans non binary she doesn’t want to admit that she’s seeing a man. Obviously that’s why she won’t say publicly that she is.

Which as someone else already said is ridiculous since she was in a relationship with her sons father.
Yeah, the end is what I don’t get. She was by her own admission (in some versions of the story, others she insists they weren’t) in a relationship with SB’s dad and she’s definitely mentioned blokes before so it’s not like she’s not been clearly visibly Bi for quite some time. Her glomming onto the lesbian label is just peak Jack performative and it’s really pathetic she’s so desperate to cling to being something she’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Factory visits? Did she go to Cadbury land with a Mrs J? Or perhaps when she was Sainsburys poster girl they gave her a short tour?
I'm just imagining Jack strutting in like the man from Del Monte and sampling a Smart Price biscuit as the factory waits with bated breath for the nod of approval from the Slopgibbon.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't recall seeing this before in my Lidl but I could well be WRONG because I'm not in Southend

1651679157664.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I worked beside a lesbian years ago who quite out the blue at the grand old age of 45 announced she was engaged to a man and it did cause her a few issues with some people who weren't happy about it so I'm not unsympathetic to Jack over this- though as Jack doesn't have any friends to lose she'll probably be fine.
I absolutely hear ya, having done something similar myself at an earlier age. And my experience suggests that most people don't really have a problem when you've talked with them and they see that you're happy. Those that do, well the problem's with them. The issue is that there is a way of going about these things sensitively. And then there's shouting about your new OH on SM, shoehorning them into every possible scenario, but going to ridiculous lengths to hide their gender. That will, quite fairly, get people's backs up. Because what it's saying in so many words is that you (general you) think your OH is not cool enough and needs to be hidden in some way. That one sexuality or preference is cooler than another. That's kinda crappy, as well as being totally teenage mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Yel

I don't recall seeing this before in my Lidl but I could well be WRONG because I'm not in Southend

View attachment 1242392
It's not the Lidl Greek brand E something (the one where they photoshopped the crosses off the Greek churches 😐 ) but it's the kinda the stuff that pops up during greek week

Reactions: 27
Collects pasta shapes? What do you stick them in a scrap album? Stick a magnet on and put them on your fridge, do you?
Make a nice necklace for teething on when you have ouchy mouth? Such a strange thing to say. It's alright to like pasta shapes but why does she take it to a whole new level?

1651679708986.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Not squigging because it's ROADSIDE MUM

View attachment 1242403
I love how her instinct is not to reply using examples from the interests of her own child (relevant) but HERSELF.
It's not the Lidl Greek brand E something (the one where they photoshopped the crosses off the Greek churches 😐 ) but it's the kinda the stuff that pops up during greek week
Off topic but they did whaaattttt? That boils my Mediterranean piss. (That's like a Mediterranean arse, dear heart, but not as well cushioned or train-safe.)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.