Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she smoke the lords lettuce? Cos that mash up at 2am screams munchies 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 54
i mean she’s obviously lying about the 2am feast but i can’t figure out the purpose of this particular lie…trying to seem mentally unwell so critics back off?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is getting up and eating at 2am part of the good sleeping routine she talked about?

I’m not sure I have ever gotten up and made food in the middle of the night. A week ago she was living off crisps and now she’s making more meals in the night… okay

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She clearly does it in the hope someone will pull her about her fake budget so she can go on the attack, rally her troops and also *rattle rattle*
God what a sad life

Reactions: 36
so jack, who meticulously and forensically planned a week of meals to help people eat nutritiously on a low budget…thus being exhausted from the weight of single handedly keeping poor people fed, is going to bed so hungry that she is unable to sleep through the night without binging at 2am? great advertisement for your own work you moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
There must be something seriously wrong with her circadian rhythms if she’s waking up at 2am and consuming that sheer volume of food.

Reactions: 43
I hope she includes gaviscon in her next £20 shop. She thinks she’s Elvis, crack on hun xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I eat my feelings, but as a bit of a pov (not on the level she claims just belt tightener style) THATS DAYS WORTH OF SNACKS ya blooming human dustbin get out
Urgh don’t eat in bed - just don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There must be something seriously wrong with her circadian rhythms if she’s waking up at 2am and consuming that sheer volume of food.
I'm not sure if you're aware, HTRIA, but being a bleep of such epic proportions is a 24/7 job, there is ~ literally ~ no rest for the wicked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.