Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I’m pretty sure that other than Mom (who is simply dying to retain her appeal with the young, hip set, dahling) she’s essentially blacklisted with the food set and it’s why she keeps tweeting about how she’s ACKSHUALLY a political journalist and she started out in council chambers blah di fuckin blah. I think the Venereal Bollocks Index was an attempt stop slinging the slop and move in this direction but she’s so arrogant and thick she didn’t realise that you actually need both access to proper data and the ability to know what to do with it to be able to make any impact this way.

She’s a dreadful, dreadful person but it’s actually quite fun watching her identity crises play out live. The texture-free sludge she calls food is the only thing that realistically makes her any money, but she knows it means she loses all credibility in the foodie set.

Interesting that she said she and OH dress similarly. That’s because you latched onto his interests and bought a £100 flat cap you lovebombing narc. Other than being in recovery what do you actually have in common? Very little, I should imagine.
I used to rate the R4 Food Programme very highly, haven't listened to it much recently but it used to actually care about food plus the bigger food picture. So part of me is quite hoping that Jack won't be given the usual soft ride here. Or at least that given that it is pre recorded some of the sniffing will be edited out (people will be getting ready for their Sunday lunch!)

Reactions: 24
Constituent: we're having a cake sale to raise money for the church roof repairs. It would be lovely if you could bake a cake.
Jack: I only make cakes for people who have been inside my vagina or come out of my vagina. I have my principals and I steadfastly refuse to have them ground down to be more palatable, trust me lots have tried.
Constituent: 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Today is world earth day, and we are almost half way through it in the UK. No sign of Twitter's favourite collaborator mentioning no waste. It's a relief, as I have a mild hangover but not exactly value for them.
Let’s be honest when have any of her collabs been of value? Doubt Linda McCartney, hellmans, Mel Donte etc etc think they got value, I would imagine the all had a huge headache 🤕

Reactions: 23
Basking in the blue tick praise of the #nowastecookbook but not actually doing any work for her paid promotion beyond the initial tweet. Jack 101.

Screenshot_20220422-121539_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Grunking but just wanted to say that people with ADHD often suffer from imposter syndrome and very low esteem and wouldn’t say or believe they had done something wonderful even if the world was aware they have. Showing off is a misnomer to us.

Just wanted to share… back to my grunk
When HR at work started to run sessions on 'Imposter Syndrome' and colleagues were signing up, I can remember wondering evilly if there is an 'Opposite of Imposter Syndrome'

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So are we to assume the grand total of her input today is a possible retweet of that god awful bagged mank salad pesto thingy cos 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bravo Twitter, got a lot of bang for ya buck there my man 😑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Deleted tweets, surely twitter is able to see those deleted tweets? Surely they would not want to be associated with someone who thinks it is acceptable to incite and take part in bullying on their platform

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Basking in the blue tick praise of the #nowastecookbook but not actually doing any work for her paid promotion beyond the initial tweet. Jack 101.

View attachment 1212553
This reads more like an ad on the No waste people's part, but, Jack thinks she's got a new friend :ROFLMAO:

No Jack, they're just doing their job (literally). Try it you lazy prune.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1212553
A big fan of their work?

It's a government funded company. They regularly give influencers wads of cash to post a photo eating leftovers, with a wanky hashtag acting as if they've saved the world.

Is jack wanting some tax payers money?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
A big fan of their work?

It's a government funded company. They regularly give influencers big wads of cash to post a photo eating leftovers, with a wanky hashtag acting as if they've saved the world.

Is jack wanting some tax payers money?
Yes absolutely

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.