Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s a monster. The ego is out of control.
And as for this quote: “I don't talk about it, I just get on with it”.
YOU bleeping WHAT?? You literally never stop banging on about it. 😂😂😬
She talks more than actual doing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ah man, i still love ck one and get lots of happy memories when i smell it and now the fuckwit's gone and ruined that too! :cry:
In my head - she just googled 90s smells and posted the picture. She’s that much of a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Is she quite well?

She's being paid by twitter to promote Earth Day and spends Earth Day tweeting about using a tonne of resources to make a snack at 2am and posts photos of her over consumption of 90s perfumes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
My OH (🤢) was in his teens in the late 90s and still wears CK One sometimes. I'll tell him to bin it immediately.

Also the classic can't afford broadband for their child/butter/etc etc etc but has designed perfume. Ok hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s awake.

Replying to comments on her triggering thread and retweeting herself.

Next week would normally have been quite important in Jack world. Wonder if any mention will be made of it.
I reported those triggering, awful tweets. Lets hope something gets done, it is so wrong to speak such deliberately horrible stuff about this issue and its all done to provoke a shock and pity response. Gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
ah man, i still love ck one and get lots of happy memories when i smell it and now the fuckwit's gone and ruined that too! :cry:
Babe, same.

I still use it, as I'm stuck in the 90s. And it doesn't make me sneeze. Looking at the bottle thinking hmm, maybe it's time for a change!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have we seen this before? It's old, from 2018, and quite dull, but notable for the lack of hysteria from Jack. No mentions of bread and jam!

Reactions: 13
We need to start thinking of ideas for a 300 thread celebration fraus. I’m thinking some kind of pie competition? I shall go for a prune and anchovy pasty.
I have been extremely BUSY (away on holiday) so have missed much drama but I am here for the celebratory pies. I shall present a frozen fish pie, lightly baked in (tinned) pineapple juice and topped with instant mash. This will be cooked in the morning, reheated at dinner time and garnished with tumble dryer fluff. I may or may not photograph it on a William Morris fabric square. (Optional side of 3-week-old salad pesto and softly, gently, steamed chickpeas.) Bon appetite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I eat my feelings, but as a bit of a pov (not on the level she claims just belt tightener style) THATS DAYS WORTH OF SNACKS ya blooming human dustbin get out
Today on Jackanory :rolleyes: (A list of tit that didn't happen. The end.)

We ALL know that didn't happen, but are we meant to be impressed? Disgusted? Does her son just have to lay there hungry? (Of course we know he's not there, but that is the impression I'd get if I were a squig). I often struggle to get a full night's sleep, but even on the odd occasion I wake up peckish the most I'll have is a hot drink and maybe a biscuit. After the whole song and dance of the last week, ranting that people cannot afford to feed themselves and she tweets this? What really goes on in that teeny little brain?

Let's hope no-one get's piled on today, eh!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.