Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Look I think she might be telling the truth about OH. You just can't fake online conversations with people that easily, like this very real convo I had with my OH. Didn't I tell you I had an OH? Wouldn't you like to know more about my OH? Well you can't, I shan't tell you anything about my OH. My OH is not for public consumption, apart from in this instance and every other instance in which I mention my OH.

a convo with my oh.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147

jenny2603

VIP Member
I love Trifle Defender. She reminds me that it's not just us. I cannot fathom why no one (other than us) calls her out on the awful triggering, irresponsible stuff she posts.

Screenshot 2022-04-21 18.48.15.png

Screenshot 2022-04-21 18.48.27.png

• Heart
Reactions: 141

colouredlines

VIP Member
Hi Jack. I've read the archives of your blog extensively (dare I say...forensically). Here are some details about your life in 2012 that you've forgotten:

* you had enough money to bake regularly
* you had enough money to get Abel & Cole veg boxes
* you repeatedly started, then left, jobs
* you lived in a "luxury executive apartment"
* you moved out. This saved 50£ a month on rent, but you noted that this was unnecessary - you were moving because your luxury executive apartment was too small
* you adopted two cats
* on moving, your first priority was buying unusual colours of paint to decorate
* you had your first press coverage for your 10£ shops. You claimed that you could spend more, but saw no reason to, and that you were eating well enough to be "chubby"

Does this sound like someone struggling in the direst poverty?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 136

Terrible

VIP Member
Just for anyone who’s making their way over here on the back of Jack’s latest poor fishing post:

it’s been 10 years since Jack was poor
She was on benefits for 18 months, tops
She resigned from her call centre job
She visited a food bank ONCE
she has a supportive family who are not short of money
She has written that her son’s dad is supportive and always has been
She rents a massive house, and there is no reason that she would be tied into a year long contract unless she decided to be, after her last partner moved out
Since Lock down 1 she has worked with Del Monte, Hellmans, Linda McCartney, Netflix, Daily Express, GQ, Daily Kitchen Live, This Morning, Twitter (probably more I’ve forgotten).
She currently has a slot on Lorraine.
Her Patreon gives her approx £2.5k a month minimum, and she hasn’t updated it in well over a year.
She is not poor.
the Vimes Boots Index does not exist
SHE HASN'T PAID HER TAXES FOR THREE YEARS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 136

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
🛑 Sentimental Post Klaxon 🛑

You guys blow me away. The honesty, compassion and empathy here is amazing and I genuinely feel privileged to share this worst corner of the internet with you all. I’ve cried tears of sadness and laughter here and the fact people can be so open is something special.

Jack in my opinion is very triggering on a lot of different levels. Given she spends a lot of time here, she really should take a leaf out of the Cabal book and be mindful of that.

Sending you all lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 133

encore

I know I don't post enough to be a real part of the cabal, but I read and enjoy every word. But as a mental health nurse, working with suicidal young people every day, I think I need to pack my bags for a bit; sober Jack grates my mushrooms but this shit is beyond the pale. I feel physically sick with anger.

Absolutely fuck you and everything you are, Jack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 129

Ninch55

Chatty Member
fuck off, fuck off, fuck off , fuck off. You fucking triggering bitch. Half a fucking yoghurt in the fridge, 6ft tall and a size 10, and no fucking support whatsoever ever. And then I got a decent GP.
All of a sudden I have benefits, a social worker, a care coordinator, everything. No family, mind. 18 months in hospital with the housekeeping staff calling me Kate Moss because I was so skinny - I’m not even white or beautiful. One of them who was kind used to bring me a sandwich in my room and say, “try and eat it, sweetheart. I won’t tell anyone”. 20 years begging for an autism diagnosis before I got one. Fed the worst, most toxic bipolar meds because the shrinks got it wrong. So FUCK YOU JACK, with your fucking shite, no spoilers, no triggers, just attention seeking. And meanwhile, those of us who have been there, joke and blag our way through life because that’s what we know and how we cope. Fuck off with your shit food and your ED calorie portions and your lying, grifting shit. I despise you. I literally despise you,. Now, 9 years in the same job, earning, living, cooking, more or less content with my lot. Could have done better, but life….. the fucking opportunities that you’ve had handed to you you ingrate. Jesus, the women you’ve dated, the places you’ve been, the money you’ve had. Just shut the fuck up about yourself, you celebrity chasing bint. The people you could have helped if it wasn’t about you and your fucking status. Fuck off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 125

lilamay

VIP Member
Imagine being 34, having used a food bank once in your otherwise very cushy life, and then having 'Former foodbank user' as the first thing in your twitter bio. Followed by 'Campaigner against poverty.' but not paying taxes yourself.

You couldn't make it up!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 120

Lazarus

VIP Member
There is not a single word, sentence, sentiment or claim within that thread which is genuinely her own words or thoughts. I do not believe her. She is a malicious and manipulative liar out for herself and nobody else. Her son is a pawn; a commodity for her to use when pushing her lies and grift on well meaning, gullible arseholes who should have seen through her long before now.
She should be mortified at how she has centred herself in all of this based on a short period of being skint. People who have lived and continue to live lives of inter-generational poverty or on the breadline do not act like this. She has done nothing to amplify the voices of those who struggle. You could argue that she highlights the inequality and unfairness of the wealth and distribution of tax in this country but I don’t even think she does that very well.
Only a lower-middle class, white female (ETA: one who feels entitled to describe herself as a single parent whilst her child spends the majority of their time with the other parent) with a long list of protected characteristics could become the accepted face and voice of poverty in this country and it is sickening.
Shame on her, and more shame on those who continue to promote her as a force of good. She hasn’t got an ounce of decency in her or an ounce of respect for her son or his basic human right to a private life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Geetbo

VIP Member
Good afternoon fraus 🌈
I have a little tale, I had a very difficult morning. I got thorough it (EXHAUSTED) by putting myself in the mood for some buttery sage pasta with cut up bollock veggie sausages for tea.
I traveled to big Tesco via a sweltering ten hour camel back ride through the Serengeti car to find that they had no interchangeable fresh sage.
Got myself in a bit of a grump and yomped over to the reduced section to find this for 63p! I love some fresh pesto as a treat and I’m giving my dosh to THAT MAN.
Happy days to you all 😂
View attachment 1210235
How foolish when you could have just blended up an old bag of salad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 113

Smeghead

VIP Member
I'm doing a roast chicken and roast potatoes for one (which is very sad but hey ho) and I just threw my potato peelings away, feeling very wasteful now. I could have stuck them in a pie or something.
Fry them so they get crispy around the edges, then blend them and add a dash of orange rind and a splash of milk for a potato skin and orange rind smoothie. Two medium sized potatoes makes around 20litres of smoothie. Drink what you want then freeze the rest in empty tin cans with lids made from left-over rugs. Been doing this for years, OH loves them so much he’s trying to get the recipe off me! Luckily he doesn’t exist 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 109

dontjudgeme

Long time lurker, but just wanted to say there is a reason the Samaritans have rules around how you talk about suicide.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 109