Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she consistently sending people here? I’ve only been on here a short while but recently I’ve seen so many people pop up with why or how they came across these threads. Look at the last thread and the explanations of why people were fans but now aren’t. Her mask may be slow in slipping but it’s definitely ready to fall off and it’s all her own doing. If I was on her monthly earnings from Patreon alone I’d keep my mouth zipped up an run with the money. LJC she is a proper fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
In the video she talks of being told she was throwing her life away and throwing her career away when she got pregnant. I can’t imagine ANY friends or colleagues saying words to that effect; does anyone else think it was her parents who would have said this? And now I’m wondering if the resentment towards them is related?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Here you go my darlings and pals. Beep beep, OH's big new thread car is coming through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.