Jack Monroe #291 What about the price of hummus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Constituent: I find the tax system very confusing, could you recommend -
Jack: What are taxes? I pay my taxes. What are you trying to say?
Constituent: I -
Jack: I WAS REALLY POOR FOREVER
Constituent- I didn’t -
Jack: Have you tried rinsing your hoops? Works for everything. RINSE THEM!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Jack's started following him, to placate him and also doubtless to make sure he doesn't start interacting with her ~trolls~.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Constituent: I moved into this rented house and there were carrier bags full of tit in the bathroom. Can you help?
Jack: Here's a picture of my Loodio.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Just looked at his profile and he seems OK. He is tweeting about #earthday which is ironic given that twitter is in a paid collab with JM for #earthday and

Wonder if he will ever know that a bunch of people he didn't know about are more concerned over his health and wellbeing than a "saviour of The Poors" is? 💖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Florence has written about twitter. Is Jack going to taint all the things I love

Reactions: 13
I reported the suicide description tweet as ‘offensive and harmful’. The way that she reels off those words without including trigger warnings shows that she is an attention seeking narcissist. I wish I had reported the r*pe descriptions too. She is full of tit.
I reported too . Couldn't report the pile on from last night as it had been deleted

Reactions: 26
I hope Jack’s MP ambitions bear fruit because I for one would pay good money to see her tremulously deliver her maiden speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
begging santa the squigs for a soda stream got me thinking if the tray from the other day was triangulated or not

well it is now! there's quite a few knocking about ebay and other sites, all 20-30 quid. doubtless it was a puddle gift

20220422_114558.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s awake.

Replying to comments on her triggering thread and retweeting herself.

Next week would normally have been quite important in Jack world. Wonder if any mention will be made of it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
(In the HoC)
Speaker: Odah! ODAH!
Jack: Yeah order! Order me another set of Tiffany earrings at taxpayers expense YALDI!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.