Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fentimans is lush but expensive. Its over £3 a big bottle in Asda/Tesco these days unless on sale. Trust Jack to do a stealth boast whilst promoting her own pointless brand of frugality.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Too tired to figure this out but wasn’t it less self isolating more he was literally dead?? He wasn’t watching tiger king was he, he was a corpse? Surely? Idk we’ve got professionals here to help us 🙏🏻
I don’t even know if my post was commenting on the right thing.

What is she going on about now?

I feel like she is bouncing around like a pinball.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is multiple times now that something is in the wash, and she'll tell them later where the item is from. Same with that colourful star jumper? Which was also expensive iirc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
So know Jack has been criticised for attacking a practicing Christian ( who also happens to be a cockwomble ) on a major day of observation , they are leaning into their religious faith and Sunday school ( was she the accounts colleague or successor?) background . hmmm sure that’s just a coincidence 😎

Reactions: 22
Where is she getting her facts from. He was not alone before he died he was on trial in front off crowds, he was maybe alone for a couple of hours in his cell but not 72 hours. Crikey !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🤔 interesting that she chose to reply to this of the 28 comments
Coooeeee 👋
9FB4E1F9-F92C-4093-B2DC-6AA96C1D8163.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
:rolleyes:

View attachment 1201959

Especially offensive for me as when my depression it at its worst, I don't think about clothes or colour, I just put the nearest and/or cleanest things on, even if they are colourful
I’m just glad to be able to wear scrubs at work pal. I’m not Jack btw. Choosing clothes is way beyond my remit when my MH is poor (generally).

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She is actually out of order with that tweet. She wouldn’t dream of posting something at a high profile Muslim or Jew Tory or person she disagrees with on literally the biggest day of their religious calendar. It’s just incredibly crass as usual from her. Whether you agree with JRM or not need to remember judge not, lest ye be judged (Matthew 7:1)
Totally agree.

On a less serious note, maybe she wants to shag JRM?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.