Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, she didn’t even make a mention in this article about the tweets:

I am very pleased to hear this, yes she got some interaction with some very minor blue tickets (not unlike herself). Objective very much not achieved JM

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate JRM, am not a tory nor am I religious but her tweet was beyond the pale
It's the smugness isn't it? You can just imagine her typing away giggling to herself at her naughtiness and how her dim followers will clap like seals 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I thought her nose was getting wider. Is that a thing? I have a big squashy nose - I don’t have to look at it as I don’t selfie - but hers has gone from button tiny in some photoshopped pics to getting wider and wider.
Oh LJC maybe she actually is expecting. Nose growth is a thing in pregnancy.
Personally I think it’s the Pinocchio Effect from all the porkies, but you never know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
1650254718298.png

What the actual duck?

So now she is instigating another pile on, yet again she has screenshotted someone's tweet with their name visible so her flying monkeys can descend.

I went and read Kevin the tories replies to his pasta tweet and there are messages there calling him a bleep, a dipshit and telling him to drink bleach. If she dislikes abuse on Twitter then surely it is wrong to post a tweet naming someone where you know they will be on the receiving end of it.

Smug, sanctimonious Christian Jack might be nearly as bad as autism Jack.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.