Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She means after he was dead on good Friday until he rose on easter Sunday which if you think about it isnā€™t actually 72 hours is it?
Well according to things I have read the speculate last supper was on a wed and he got betrayed just after that and put on trial and died Friday, then rose Sunday so in all that time he was not alone for 72 hours. I like potential facts!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Still laughing at Jack's claim she would say what she said to Rees Mogg's face šŸ˜‚
We've all seen her on TV and with politicians - head down wibbling and mumbling, shaking like a shitting dog, backing down immediately if mildly challenged over her spurious 'facts'.
Plus she fangirls over anyone remotely famous. Especially politicians of any party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
life update: maverick brain managed to confuse Jack with Jill from Nighty Night (narcissistically softly, gently whimpering "Hug for Jill")
1650237183306.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm due a grunk, but her likes are nauseating in a myriad of ways - adulation, people doing her 'recipes', etc. Inspirational quotes. Can't find a source for this but perhaps they're just just quoting the film.

View attachment 1201798

Weird anyway šŸ„“
the quote in his biography that stuck with me was that he would be a Christian if the sermon on the mount was the whole of Christianity. The sermon on the mount as a guide to how to live is hard to argue with

Reactions: 22
Still laughing at Jack's claim she would say what she said to Rees Mogg's face šŸ˜‚
We've all seen her on TV and with politicians - head down wibbling and mumbling, shaking like a shitting dog, backing down immediately if mildly challenged over her spurious 'facts'.
Plus she fangirls over anyone remotely famous. Especially politicians of any party.
The thing he is such a dick and someone like her would literally be cannon fodder. He would take no notice off her anger and just piss her off till the point of a breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought her nose was getting wider. Is that a thing? I have a big squashy nose - I donā€™t have to look at it as I donā€™t selfie - but hers has gone from button tiny in some photoshopped pics to getting wider and wider.
I read something recently that said everyones nose looks bigger in selfies because the camera is so close to your face.

I donā€™t have a big nose but when I take a selfie it looks bigger than it actually is

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Well according to things I have read the speculate last supper was on a wed and he got betrayed just after that and put on trial and died Friday, then rose Sunday so in all that time he was not alone for 72 hours. I like potential facts!
Exactly! Also heā€™s not real (sorry religious ppl and rev)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
SHE IS NOT RUINING REFRESHERS FOR ME. SHE ALREADY CAME FOR MY OPAL FRUITS THERE IS A LINE.

I like the jumper, I've got a bunch of OB jumpers (all bought on sale, they do a great sale). But what is that face tuning? I can't even get my head round it it's like an alien!

ETA what a gross and performative waste of money, clothes and dye the one day black clothes experiment was, huh? And to be so fortunate to never need to wear any of said clothes. People on low incomes could never have that option. Good for the environment too. God she's really tinfoling my mini eggs today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Iā€™m hopelessly trying to catch up on the many threads and have read the wiki, but two questions I havenā€™t found answers to yet:

-whatever happened to ā€œIā€™m changing my name to his extremely long Greek one insteadā€?

-sheā€™s been banging on about veganism for a while, so how come suddenly bacon is back on the menu?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Religious Jack makes me feel like my teeth are going to fall out.

I generally feel like major religious days are off-limits, regardless of the person of faith involved. It's just tacky to be a wretched swarm of bees on someone's holiest day.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Iā€™m hopelessly trying to catch up on the many threads and have read the wiki, but two questions I havenā€™t found answers to yet:

-whatever happened to ā€œIā€™m changing my name to his extremely long Greek one insteadā€? y

-sheā€™s been banging on about veganism for a while, so how come suddenly bacon is back on the menu?
Veganism LEFT some time ago. At first she pretended to be eating fish for her health, but now it's the whole damn abbatoir. On the catch up, you won't want to miss her delightful yomp to Croydon that's for sure (the thread preceding Pet Semetary in a Backpack, guess why it was so named).

She's just been reading too much Tattle and confused Jesus with Stormzy is 72 years old

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

-whatever happened to ā€œIā€™m changing my name to his extremely long Greek one insteadā€?

She sometimes uses Hadjinicolas as a surname which is a family name. She also insists on spelling it Xatzinikolas. Also that Zoe Eccentricity name bollox was allegedly what her phone made up when she sat on it. The phone had quite a night, it also made up J1g as a tweet

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Dyeing all her clothes black was the oddest thing. Like bonkers

did she not have an orange jumpsuit that she dyed black and it came out burgundy or something?

And whatā€™s the obsession with that rancid checked shirt?

Reactions: 28
I need to catch up but f***********ck me. They keep lapping it up. She has fukt about with that photo so much AND IT IS VERY VERY OBVIOUS.
Goodnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.