Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If big Dave could give up a few minutes a day to text Jack “well done, so proud, you’re the best one, love you more than all the rest put together xoxo” we wouldn’t have to screenshot half as much of this Twitter bs from her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Too tired to figure this out but wasn’t it less self isolating more he was literally dead?? He wasn’t watching tiger king was he, he was a corpse? Surely? Idk we’ve got professionals here to help us 🙏🏻
Yeah he quit being a human on earth for ever, it’s not really the same. Although Jack is a prophet and Sunday School teacher so you think she’d know

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn't she say last week she wasn't allowed the washing on past 8pm? 🙄🤔

Hi all by the way... long time lurker finally driven to enough despair to post by her recent batshit antics!
Crikey well remembered. There will be a knock at the door from evil Landlady any minute - waving the 125 page tenancy agreement in Jack's face 😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Probably ignored her, in the same way David Cameron and Jamie Oliver ignored her written apologies to them

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 00.00.27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where is she getting her facts from. He was not alone before he died he was on trial in front off crowds, he was maybe alone for a couple of hours in his cell but not 72 hours. Crikey !
She means after he was dead on good Friday until he rose on easter Sunday which if you think about it isn’t actually 72 hours is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ha, she didn’t even make a mention in this article about the tweets:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
must've been quite some chocolate she's eaten to be this giddy at midnight

oh, and yeah, I completely agree that she's pretended to text her dad. kcc senior will be about big dave's age, next time I text him the list, I'll ask if he's ever said omg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I also have shitloads of unread emails.... but i never miss anything important . I read the important ones I just don't delete the ones from Groupon etc

Guaranteed if the BBC emailed her, she reply straight back.

Tosser (Jack, obviously)

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.