Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our head rabbits have all hopped off ☹
I choose to assume Jack scared them off with her facetune. Mithering ninnies deserve hats too Jack !!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Do I detect a little sarcasm here? 😂
I'm still in awe she did this. I don't believe SB & BFF was there, but, Jack had the time to do that. Mx so busy and wants a day off, 20 hour days, never stopping the good fight had the time to wrap mother bleeping mini eggs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Honestly I can't wait until she fucks with the wrong person and is kicked plummeting back down to earth, she is such a delusional cocky twit.

And also MegaLOL at the jumper photo.
"How man clicks licks does it take till you get to the original center pic of it "

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm still in awe she did this. I don't believe SB & BFF was there, but, Jack had the time to do that. Mx so busy and wants a day off, 20 hour days, never stopping the good fight had the time to wrap mother bleeping mini eggs?!
Note to Jack. It's 2022, and shops sell little chocolate eggs already wrapped in foil

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Mid Grunk but I had to get this out of my head while I'm on the bus. If Jack's OH is male, would that make her a has-bian?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry, I know I keep nominating them, but I see that Jack Monroe is doing her
attention seeking thang again. Tiresome
surely must be the next thread title.
The only issue with this is that that is Jack's entire life, so "again" is superfluous!

Reactions: 18
That selfie is both hilarious and terrifying. Quite appropriate that she posted it on Easter Sunday, considering she's made her boat race as smooth as an egg.

So yesterday she was on the verge of a breakdown and felt "destroyed." Today her "basal emotional temperature" is that of a soothing cup of hot cocoa and life is as sweet and pastel-coloured as a bag of mini eggs. I truly wish I suffered from this peculiar variant of chronic depression and not the bog-standard one.

142,990 unread emails and yet she still keeps setting up pointless new email addresses for each fleeting new project and whim. I wonder how many of those are decade-old Asda receipts and people wondering where their monthly postcards are?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh, this is ridiculous. Now she's spelling out other half while sharing a selfie of a goblin with a death rictus grin

A lot to unpack here! No need to, though.

I took a selfie, too. Apologies for my slightly startled face, I'd just woken up from a supermodel in the tropical lagoon snooze!
Screenshot_20220418-121613_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.