Jack Monroe #288 Only a psychopath separates a bunch of bananas for a photograph.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This feels like a really odd thing for a father to tweet his openly gay daughter? Tbh even a weird thing for a dad to tweet a heterosexual daughter, “wants to marry you”? Yikes.
Another nod to a male Mr Jack?
Anyway, who'd want William Shatner for a son in law? He sounds like IRL hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
well I for one would like to know why the make up artists on ITV aren’t doubling highlighting and taking other make up tips from Jack when her casual at home selfie pisses all over the sandwhiches of their professionally applied make up and lighting techs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m going to be a suspicious ninny and say she has programmed another of her mobiles - you know, the one with all the depleted bank accounts - as ‘Dad’ and is texting herself.
🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
This feels like a really odd thing for a father to text his openly gay daughter? Tbh even a weird thing for a dad to tweet a heterosexual daughter, “wants to marry you”? Yikes.
Now she’s got Harold, maybe daddy Dave thinks 91 yo William Shatner is a good possibility- never don’t laugh at Shat(🤭)ner

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wasn’t Bonas a husband of Gina, Matt Hancocks lover turned partner?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Dear god, woman, lay off the filters! We’ve seen you on telly - we know what you look like (and it’s nowt like this). 🙄
Utterly self-obsessed.
Yeah, her skin is like her food - it has no texture.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Also no shade as the bulk of my nose is in the dorsum (just googled to find out that word) but wtaf is going on with hers? Has she photoshopped her head smaller so the nose looks mammoth in comparison?
I thought her nose was getting wider. Is that a thing? I have a big squashy nose - I don’t have to look at it as I don’t selfie - but hers has gone from button tiny in some photoshopped pics to getting wider and wider.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That facetune is outrageous!

(Also, learn to just say 'thank you' to a compliment, Jack. We don't need a sob story that's also negating the actual thing making your face look like that!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.