Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Send it to your mate Jack Mart, she RENTS. MSE is now straight to 🗑
36A25792-E313-42D3-9EDD-0378FA4E8F84.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot 2022-04-12 23.24.38.png

She's deleted the Tweet about how the mysterious gang of bullies are making her life hell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
Hole ee sheit what a day (& night) for Jack. I got in at 5pm thought I’d do a little grunk then workout, still here 6 hours later, didn’t work out, had some cous cous (trying to do low carb) discovered it was in fact a carb from these threads, opposite intentions achieved, I blame Jack for it all.

She was a right horrible little cretin with the Kevin thing eh?? I mean he was a horrible cretin too by the looks of it but it’s ok to despise people simultaneously. I shan’t be reading “It’s Not About The Pasta” (fellow VPR Frau hiii!) but I shall’t run it through a word frequency counter coz she’s a narcissistic little pig who makes everything about herself!

Word Frequency Counter:
28 i
21 pasta
9 me
9 poverty

It’s not about the pasta but it is about Jack Monroe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.